Paul Lambert

Pilchard

The reaction at this and other Clubs to so called failure is embarrassing.  Worse, it is counter productive.

Does anyone really think West Brom will progress, in the long term, by removing Clarke ?

Why dont we sack Lambert and have Clarke, they can have Lambert, and all the reactionary fans can be happy for 2 months until problems come back.

Pathetic.

We sinmply need to get off that Manager merry go round like we needed to get off the Berbatov/ Adam/ Defoe/Bent/Ireland blah blah 'big name' player merry go round.

PL needs to be given plenty of time.

It will lead to many dissappointing days in the short and medium term but is the ONLY long term approach.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 4

The reaction at this and other Clubs to so called failure is embarrassing.  Worse, it is counter productive.

Does anyone really think West Brom will progress, in the long term, by removing Clarke ?

Why dont we sack Lambert and have Clarke, they can have Lambert, and all the reactionary fans can be happy for 2 months until problems come back.

Pathetic.

We sinmply need to get off that Manager merry go round like we needed to get off the Berbatov/ Adam/ Defoe/Bent/Ireland blah blah 'big name' player merry go round.

It will lead to many dissappointing days in the short and medium term but is the ONLY long term approach.

Fully agree.

I've just left the Villa facebook page... not because I don't care for Villa anymore, but simply to get away from all the arrogant whingers on there. I believe the expectation levels at Villa are the biggest problem. We were a mid-table team over the last 20 years, we are a mid-table team now and will be a mid-table team at best for the next 10 years at least. The sooner Villa fans recognise this the sooner we will give the relevant people the patience to build something sustainable for the future.

It's a very boring approach knowing we will never do anything significant in the league, but the FA are the problem here with their ridiculous "un" Fair Play rules, not Lambert or Lerner.

Things need to change. Not good enough.

Yeah right we should be beating Man U like we always do.

Not good enough ?

How many points more than we do have would you regard as good enough ?

Pathetic reply.

Performances have been poor for two months.

You're the sortvwho rolls out the "what do you expect, to win the league"

NO I EXPECT TO COMPETE.

Not good enough ?

I think it's more the manner of the defeats for me.

We seem to be completely bereft of ideas and quality.

• Like 1

Not good enough ?

So you are happy enough with the points total but want us to play better ?

What would you be prepared to sacrifice for 'better' play ?  Points ? Future finances ?

Or would a different Manager just make us 'play better'. ?

How about instead of 'change !' being the so-called answer to every knee jerk football fans tantrums, we try 'patience'.  Rarely tried, yet where it has been properly pursued it has been shown to work.

• Like 2

Not good enough ?

What would you be prepared to sacrifice for 'better' play ? Points ? Future finances ?

How about instead of 'change !' being the so-called answer to every knee jerk football fans tantrums, we try 'patience'. Rarely tried, yet where it has been properly pursued it has been shown to work.

Where did either of us say Lambert out?

Not good enough ?

What would you be prepared to sacrifice for 'better' play ? Points ? Future finances ?

How about instead of 'change !' being the so-called answer to every knee jerk football fans tantrums, we try 'patience'. Rarely tried, yet where it has been properly pursued it has been shown to work.

Where did I say you did say that ?  You said CHANGE.  I said PATIENCE. I also asked you how many points you would find acceptable but you didn't answer.

To simply say CHANGE ? Well, you hopefully can see for yourself how intelligent that comes over.

Not good enough ?

Where did I say you did say that ? You said CHANGE. I said PATIENCE. I also asked you how many points you would find acceptable but you didn't answer.

To simply say CHANGE ? Well, you hopefully can see for yourself how intelligent that comes over.

Performances you fool. If you weren't so determined to jump on posts you might think clearer. Get a grip. I'm a lambert supporter. You fool.

I know I'll get crucified because criticising Lambert is illegal, but this is really really dire and has been for week. Sure it's Man Utd but by losing so easily to Fulham and Man Utd we have been rolled over by two of the most disappointing teams this season and with absolute ease. Okay so we were unbeaten for a bit but we were still pretty poor when we were.

The players are barely putting in a shift at the moment and the tactics are so so negative. That is Lambert's fault. Not saying he should be sacked or anything but he has to do something about this or we are in deep trouble.