Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Agreed we can pump long ball to Benteke all match if it gets us results ,I''ll go as far as instructing the balls boys to sit on the ball to waste time if that helps !!

Long ball is a style. Long balls need to be accurate. We've tried. Ours aren't.

They'll win the knock downs anyway so is pointless.

442 is a basic football system. None of this 3-2-4-1 shit. 

Any length pass you want, unless you're a defender because defenders can't pass.

Long ball is a style. Long balls need to be accurate. We've tried. Ours aren't.

They'll win the knock downs anyway so is pointless.

442 is a basic football system. None of this 3-2-4-1 shit. 

Any length pass you want, unless you're a defender because defenders can't pass.

Con, this is very assertive attitude your are displaying and without statistical reference- I like it!!. 

• Like 1

Con, this is very assertive attitude your are displaying and without statistical reference- I like it!!. 

It may look assertive but I've done the research and can back every claim up with stats.

Just try.

So lambert said why spend big and put the clubs future at risk ( which is what he's doing by not spending at all) when we could spend big and still be relegated. Wow wow WOW what kind of message is that to be putting forward to fans and players he's a joke. When we do get relegated he will be sacked because villa fans will make sure of it what an arrogant useless prick he has turned into. Norwich fans must be laughing their heads off god knows every other fans in the country are

So lambert said why spend big and put the clubs future at risk ( which is what he's doing by not spending at all) when we could spend big and still be relegated. Wow wow WOW what kind of message is that to be putting forward to fans and players he's a joke. When we do get relegated he will be sacked because villa fans will make sure of it what an arrogant useless prick he has turned into. Norwich fans must be laughing their heads off god knows every other fans in the country are

The manager has been backed and wasted the funds buying dross, alienating experienced resource available, employing dire tactics and basically being clueless and unable to motivate or lead the players.

Probably the worst villa manager ever.

The media vultures are circling. They sense blood.

There will be .

This is brilliant, do you just type it straight out or think about it first?

There will not be blood, and what are the media vultures sensing, stating the obvious?

People need to get over it and put some effort into getting behind the club, players and manager.

• Like 1

This is brilliant, do you just type it straight out or think about it first?There will not be blood, and what are the media vultures sensing, stating the obvious?People need to get over it and put some effort into getting behind the club, players and manager.

I think I put plenty of effort into getting to games. Doesn't mean I have to be happy or support this useless manager I never wanted in the first place

I'm not convinced we'd even stay up if we've get couple new players in, Lambert has looked so lost since the losses against Chelsea, Tottenham and Wigan. Most of us expected him to be much better tactically and good reading when tactics doesn't work and change them accordingly but obviously this is not a case.

He should've been replaced at least after Wigan loss and at last after loss against Southampton.

The manager has been backed and wasted the funds buying dross, alienating experienced resource available, employing dire tactics and basically being clueless and unable to motivate or lead the players.

Probably the worst villa manager ever.

He's alienated one senior player as far as I can see in Bent. The others had already been found out to be useless oxygen bandits far before Lambert arrived!! And Bent has been ousted by Benteke and Weimann who have both offered more to the team this season than Bent. PL mistake was to think players like Ireland would ever give a performance worthy of the money he get's paid.

He's alienated one senior player as far as I can see in Bent. The others had already been found out to be useless oxygen bandits far before Lambert arrived!! And Bent has been ousted by Benteke and Weimann who have both offered more to the team this season than Bent. PL mistake was to think players like Ireland would ever give a performance worthy of the money he get's paid.

Dunne Warnock & Hutton are all better than the dross he's signed (Bennett / Lowton). They should be playing .

Dunne Warnock & Hutton are all better than the dross he's signed (Bennett / Lowton). They should be playing .

Lowton is better than Hutton, there's no doubt about that but Warnock might be better than Bennett but Lambert is second manager to oust Warnock from the first team so there's something more to that behind the scenes than Lambert just being stubborn.