Paul Lambert

Pilchard

We've proven this season that if we keep attacking we ship even more goals, sitting back and defending isn't something I relish seeing either, but with this crop of players, we have no choice. Of course having this crop of players falls under Lambert's responsibility too, so he is to blame.

When you saw we were up 2-0 at halftime, didn't everyone else just know how the second half was going to play out? It's as predictable as it is ridiculous.

Lambert hasn't got a clue. He looked totally **** useless and didn't have an answer to the inevitable 2nd half onslaught by Albion. His substitutions are ridiculous and 7 points from the last 27 is absolutely pathetic.

He has to go now and give someone chance to buy some decent players and save our PL status.

I would have taken a point before the game but that's only because Lambert's shit record has lowered my expectations so much. Shit subs were one thing that cost us, but it was also the fact that West Brom actually woke up and started playing, which exposed our formation for the stupidity it is - a counter-attacking setup for a team who can't defend. Lambert just looks more inept by the week. Not what we need when we're struggling for survival.

Ive not really been a lambert fan, but to sack him just makes the situation worse. We need stability, to pick a strategy and stick with it.

Sack him now for who...Curbshley? If so whats the long term plan? I think we have to be prepared to let him take us down and stick with what were trying to do.

If were going to make short term moves, id rather it was players related, older heads who might not make sense financially, but might keep us up.

Lambert OUT. **** clueless. We are not showing any signs of improvement. 2 goals today were good but WBA were awful in the first half. Our defence is the worst in the league and is not getting better.

Get a manager in that can actually teach our players to defend and attack.

Another gut wrenching 2nd half showing sees us drop more points from a winning position. If he's not going to be backed he must go as I have no faith that he can get this group of players attacking and defending well in the same game.

Sack him? For? I honestly think it won't help. Backing him would help (just my opinion).

I think the man has seen he needs some exp. in the middle but has been pushed back by RL and PF (just my opinion).

Look out Southampton. NA got sacked and everyone in football thinks it won't help them so why would it help us?

Wigan, Reading, QPR, Southampton, Fulham, Newcastle, Villa, Norwich are all in the mix IMO.

• Like 1

Ive not really been a lambert fan, but to sack him just makes the situation worse. We need stability, to pick a strategy and stick with it.

Sack him now for who...Curbshley? If so whats the long term plan? I think we have to be prepared to let him take us down and stick with what were trying to do.

If were going to make short term moves, id rather it was players related, older heads who might not make sense financially, but might keep us up.

Maybe but for me short term I want to stay in the premier league and if getting rid of Lambert means we can achieve that then 100% i'd want us to do it.

Problem is we don't know if getting rid of him will ensure our safety or not.

That's why I think we'll stick with him.

People that say we need to stick with lambert, I'd like to know why? We're on the verge of relegation. Is that not reason enough or has it just been accepted and you think he's the man to bring us up? If we do get relegated then there will be no money for transfers, things will be tighter than they are now and from where I'm watching these players are not gonna even make championship play offs. So stick with him and what? Premier league survival is the priority and at whatever cost.

He is failing and now is the time to sound the alarm.

Look out Southampton. NA got sacked and everyone in football thinks it won't help them so why would it help us?

Adkins was doing a very good job at Southampton and has achieved more there than Lambert has here.

Adkins actually took them on a good run, i've yet to see us go on a good run...

Ireland for Delph would have been at least twice as good.

Ireland has absolutely no positional discipline, he is the last player I'd want on the pitch when holding a lead. He leaves huge gaps in the midfield that get totally exploited by the opposition.

Adkins was doing a very good job at Southampton and has achieved more there than Lambert has here.

Adkins actually took them on a good run, i've yet to see us go on a good run...

I would happily take Adkins here over Lambert. Plus he used to be a physio so he might be able to sort our ridiculous injury record out. :rolleyes: