Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I'm really pleased with today's performance, and if we can perform at that level in even half of our remaining games then I have no doubt we'll pick up enough points to survive.

I think the big question is if we can kick on next season? A potential relegation 'scrap' is understandable when we're in transition, but a club the size of ours should be competing in the top half of the table. I'm hoping that PL can bring in more players of quality in the next 2 windows to assist this.

More careful in Jan and spending in the summer too will see us build steadily and grow again. We will definately kick on next season and go from strength to strength.

How long will we have to be patient? As long as it takes tbh

This rebuilding from the ground up, investing in young talent, putting down long lasting structures, it takes years.

Thing is, there is no other sustainable way forward imho. Even if we had a rich sugar daddy, we still wouldnt be able to make a loss under proposed Premier League reguialtions. We'd still only be able to spend a certain amount of our money on wages. Either we do it this way, or no way at all..

Could not have put it better myself and couldn't agree more!

I accidentally missed out a you. Big deal. Hardly poor writing.

Anyway, you still haven't answered my question.

Yet it is alright for you to criticise other posters for what you deem to be grammatical mistakes.

You'll find if you can read my post properly that I have answered your question or do you want me to quote it again?

Yet it is alright for you to criticise other posters for what you deem to be grammatical mistakes.

You'll find if you can read my post properly that I have answered your question or do you want me to quote it again?

It is when they're trying to insult me and point score.

That wasn't a serious answer.

Sky has it down as 63 vs 37% to the Arse.

Oh... BBC has 50/50

To be honest yours sounds more realistic!

Since when have Sky been more reliable than the BBC - at best it's a work experience kid with two stopwatches, most likely it's a wild guess1

We were great on Saturday - a little bit of luck and we'd have had all 3 points

Since when have Sky been more reliable than the BBC - at best it's a work experience kid with two stopwatches, most likely it's a wild guess1

I love your positivity, i genuinely mean that.

But you can let some things go ;)

It is when they're trying to insult me and point score.

That wasn't a serious answer.

So you admit to criticizing other people's posts. At least we got that straight.

As for accusing me of insulting you or point scoring i guess thats the most hypocritical comment from you so far especially when you have also tried to doctor posts to suit your own debate.

My answer to your post is there for all to see and it answered you question directly.

50% possession vs one of the most possession based teams in the league suggests it aint bad!

On motd2 last night they did a league table based on possession... Think we were down in 16/17 place... And that's including bbc's stats which have been off for numerous things this year..