Your Favorite Real Life Gangster (Living or Dead)

maqroll

No fictional gangsters allowed!

can i have pablo escobar?

spent $2,500 a month on rubber bands to wrap around his cash :D

Good call, Pablo was probably the top gangster of his time

A lot of the storys about escobar are just hear say and a bit urban legend aren't they, but he made $3billion from cocaine, there was a brilliant film about his son on c4 last year called the sins of my father, when his son spoke to the children of some of the people his dad had killed

that'll be the same with every gangster, lots of myths and even more exaggeration

the stories ive heard about escobar include 15tonnes of cocaine in to the states a day, buying his own planes, having so much cash that he couldnt bank it so instead they stored it at a warehouse where 10% of it was eaten by rats, relationship with the football team

Presumably unlike say a country and its Empire , Dellacroce didn't inflict misery on people and is thus worthy of admiration :winkold:

I don't admire any criminals. I just find the whole Italian Mafia thing very interesting . It's not like I am referring to mass murder , racism , slavery and theft on a global scale as something as sick and twisted as a "golden age" because that would be the ramblings of a sick and twisted sociopath. Nice try though .

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â