Superbowl XLVII

Tegis

Pick it!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Winner!

Good hold by the Ravens there.  Not sure what to make of that series there, on the one hand the 9ers gashed em but tbf the Ravens have a great read of the snap count right now and that helped stall the drive.

Ravens are too slow to cover the 49ers downfield. Close-in that's not a concern.

Fair assessment that i think.

I wish we could get the entire coverage over here, including the commericals. I know there's all kinds of legal reasons why it can't happen, but I do feel like we miss out on the experience a little.

I wish we could get the entire coverage over here, including the commericals. I know there's all kinds of legal reasons why it can't happen, but I do feel like we miss out on the experience a little.

I have a dodgy stream on in the background to watch the commercials. Sad I know :)

I have a dodgy stream on in the background to watch the commercials. Sad I know :)

Nah, you're getting the full experience. Hats off.

If it's a Davis off for Reed off trade, I think the 49ers win that exchange...

Reed will glue his knee together if needs be to get back out there, but i agree.  Think Davis is ok too.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â