Conference Championships: N.E. v Baltimore, Atlanta v S.F.

maqroll

Jim Rome is generally a colossal douche/troll, but :lol:

I really thought the Green Bay Packers would be here, and apparently they did too, because they did not even bother preparing for Colin Kaepernick. That, or they were only playing with 8 guys against him. That was a discount double tap.

And two weeks ago, I just knew the Broncos were going to be here, but I should have known better. Because while Peyton Manning is a first-ballot Hall of Famer, eight times he has shown up in the playoffs and gone home after one game. I'll say it again, if I have to win a big game, Peyton's not the Manning I hand the ball to, Eli is.

Speaking of my New York Giants, forget reaching the NFC title game, I sat right here and said they were winning the Super Bowl. I was right about one thing: they didn't lose any playoff games. Thanks, Big Blue, you're no better than Gang Green.

And make no mistake, the Ravens can punk the Patriots tonight, because Joe Flacco is finally as good as he's been telling us he is, Ray Ray still makes the noise, but Flacco makes the plays. The Ravens absolutely can win this game.

But they won't.

Because Tom Brady and Bill Belichick want their fourth rings as much as Ray Lewis wants his second. Lose tonight and their legacy is as much about the titles they've lost as the ones they've won. Remember when Tom Brady was 9-0 in the postseason? Neither do I, because he's been 8-6 since then. He knows it, he hates it, and he'll be 9-6 after tonight.

Flacco has become a man; Brady is still the man. New England 30, Baltimore 20.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â