Gaming 2013

hogso

Another Metal Gear Solid collection has been announced. This one is called LEGACY, and is a lot more complete than the previous HD collection. It includes MGS+ VR Missions, MGS2HD, MGS3HD, MGS4 Trophy Edition, Peace Walker + the original MG and MG2, aswell as two digital graphic novels. No word yet on if MGS will be updated in anyway, nor which version it is, and there actually isn't an EU release date either, but it'll surely get one.

if you are a fan of MGS keep an eye out for a game called the phantom pain - MGS 5 - you heard it here 1st!

forgot to post - this has been confirmed, think there is a video of it

Here's a trailer, look ker-razy :)

only another 20hrs worth of cutscenes to go!

gamespot ran a headline of 1st open world entry to the MGS series, I haven't got a clue how they'd incorporate it but it really needs it IMO MGS4 took the piss, got to a stage where I didn't want to end levels because I knew it meant not playing for 30 mins

Anyone else excited for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon?

It's released on May 1st over here and looks pretty insane...

Edited by Ginko

It is stand alone isn't it? I traded FC3 in a few months back

Yep, stand-alone expansion so no copy of Far Cry 3 is needed.

I think if you pre-order on PC you get a free copy of the soundtrack which is done by an Aussie band called Power Glove. Here's their soundcloud page if you're interested.

Edited by Ginko

Whoever thought that up, and whoever commissioned it deserve hearty pats on the back. Good looking stuff, soundtrack makes me wanna listen to Cold Cave too, which is no bad thing.

The guys on the video that CED posted said something about one of the designers of Far Cry 3 going home for a weekend and coming up with this mod as a bit of fun before taking it in the following Monday to show the results.

I think of all the audiences in the world, gamers respect this kind of playful humorous ingenuity. More studios should take these kinds of risks, unfortunately the men with the money don't seem to share this point of view. In fact I doubt most of them have a sense of humour at all.

This game is definitely going to appeal to the gaming market as a whole, especially my generation of gamers who were born in the late 70's to mid 80's. Good job Ubisoft, you have my money.

I thought you was a fan, for some reason. The idea seems interesting, was it not executed very well? The reviews I saw last year of it were largely positive and looked like something that would interest me. 

Edited by nobler

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â