Weekends football FA Cup 3rd Round 5/6Jan

andykeenan

They're harping on about Joe Cole returning to West Ham like it's Maradona going back to Boca Juniors.

It was the leading headline on sky for the last 2 days. Its almost like the resurection of jesus.

How about some... Forest Fan Forum Quotes :):( (It is funny but I do feel really bad for them)

Get rid NOW before the clueless buffoon costs us any more.

Get the useless clearing in the woods out the club

Nothing good was ever gonig to come from taking on this Dirty **** Hun...

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT, GET THE SCOTISH DICK (wanted to put something else there) OUT NOW

Is it too late to ask SOD to come back?

How long until he is sacked? About 5 minutes hopefully.

get the clearing in the woods out.....hasn't got a clue

Apparently he was on the radio likening the way he set them up this afternoon to Napoli's 3-5-2.

(Someone should probably tell him Napoli play three up front ;) )

Edited by flamingsombrero

Another cracking header from James Collins. He has done very well since going back to West Ham. Certainly a snip for them at 2.5mill.

he threw one in at the weekend and im sure thats not his 1st, he looks pretty much exactly what i thought of him when the C&B specs on, makes some huge blocks, attacks the ball well, wastes alot of the ball

and i loved how SSN ran the story "joe cole resigns for west ham, now can he get an england call up" unbelievable jeff

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â