College sports - general chat

leviramsey

2 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Gophers upset USC

Although I generally don't give a sh*t about college sports in general and football specifically, I'm always glad to hear the Gophers won and USC lost.   My first home in the US was in the Twin Cities and my first ever college football game was seeing the Gophers (though they lost heavily).   My dad worked for the University.

One of my  best friends from college is a professor at UC Berkeley and he was so excited that ESPN Game Day was there today.   He was very disappointed that most of us on our group chat didn't share his excitement 😆

• Like 1

9 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Although I generally don't give a sh*t about college sports in general and football specifically, I'm always glad to hear the Gophers won and USC lost.   My first home in the US was in the Twin Cities and my first ever college football game was seeing the Gophers (though they lost heavily).   My dad worked for the University.

One of my  best friends from college is a professor at UC Berkeley and he was so excited that ESPN Game Day was there today.   He was very disappointed that most of us on our group chat didn't share his excitement 😆

Was your friend as excited when Cal 🤮 up a certain victory?😉 One of the biggest (non Stanford) games in Berkeley in forever. I went to bed thinking they had won, only to see the final score linking a few minutes ago. What a gut punch

Can’t stand Miami 🙄

What a performance by South Carolina. Shame they couldn't get the win against Alabama but the closeness made it a great game for the neutral.

Was impressed by the defensive number 5 for S. Carolina. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â