U.S. Politics

maqroll

The rise and threat of terrorism has  had a huge part in more people becoming anti foreign, whether they are Muslim or not. Brexit, now trump winning is a sign of the times. Also note how Eastern Europe is also having a rise in neo nazi groups. Was it Austria who was close to having the far right being elected?

6 minutes ago, peterms said:

Is it a reference to her previous promise to run down Regent Street with a sausage up her arse if Sadiq Khan won?

I take it she never did this?

She won't move to America either. Just another liar who promises things but doesn't deliver on them. Much like the politicians she pretends to despise, for cash. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I take it she never did this?

I never saw a report that she had.  Perhaps she should be reminded of her obligation.

The choice of sausage is an issue, though.  I don't think a weedy little chipolata would suffice.  Possibly a hefty salami?

salami-z-papryk%C4%85-1024x680.jpg

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Trump winning means those with xenophobic, racist, homophobic, sexist views feel they now have carte blanche to express those views. That there extremist views have been given some kind of respectability and been legitimised.

He won because fewer people dislike/distrust him than Hilary.

The average person just wants a job & to be able to look after their family, People are sick of all the PC neoliberal stuff and being told how they should think by a few celebrities who take offence to everything on twitter.

Plenty of women/minorities voted for him, Hell he even managed to increase the Black/Latino vote share from 2012 by a couple of %

• Like 1

Clinton is a really pathetic campaigner...she ignored Michigan and Wisconsin thinking they were solidly blue. And ultimately, her message was all about how terrible Trump is, and very little about her own policies. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

He won because fewer people dislike/distrust him than Hilary.

The average person just wants a job & to be able to look after their family, People are sick of all the PC neoliberal stuff and being told how they should think by a few celebrities who take offence to everything on twitter.

Plenty of women/minorities voted for him, Hell he even managed to increase the Black/Latino vote share from 2012 by a couple of %

It made me want to vomit seeing all these celebs cuddling up to Hilary Clinton. They live in a completely different world to us.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â