U.S. Politics

maqroll

12 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Waiting for the first clown to say Hilary didn't win because she's a woman it's going to happen.

It might not be why she lost exactly but it would be a little naive to think misogyny hasn't fuelled some of the more rabid Clinton haters out there. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Does anyone actually think he will furfill the full term? Id be very suprised if he does...but i said same about him becoming president 

Yes I think he will

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Its quite hilarious that a country that has such highly rated schools, colleges and universities produces this pair as the final 2 in the race for the top job. WTF is that all about? :lol:

50% of the population (at least) regard the products of those schools and universities as 'elites' and despise them. 

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

get used to that...something tells me in 4 years time people will be asking where this wall is

I've never done the research to see and with tv and social media its kind of lost now but i'd be interested to know in which states trump made all of his claims ie id expect the mexican quotes to be made in somewhere like arizona or texas, the muslim quotes to be made in the north east etc he's played a very good game

i think there are 2 glimmers of hope 1) i expect him to actually know his weaknesses but not declare them, he'll build a very good team around him (although sarah palin getting a high flying role might change my opinion on that) 2) half of what he's said was said in effect in order to win votes and what we wont see is how he behaves behind closed doors, i think he knows his audience, in front of a crowd of his fans he'll put his routine on, sat in a climate change meeting with all the world leaders he wont

Don't agree with all of this, by any means, but the bolded is very likely to be true IMO. 

12 minutes ago, KHV said:

Donald Trump. Well well well. Quite a sizeable over reaction this morning. Things won't be anywhere near as bad as people think IMO

Agreed, those around him and the secret service will keep him in check to some degree. 

I actually think he will serve out the full term and will run again. He is not the sort to give up. He might even get a second term :) Either way, American politics will need to take a good long look at itself over the next 4 years.

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Agreed, those around him and the secret service will keep him in check to some degree. 

I actually think he will serve out the full term and will run again. He is not the sort to give up. He might even get a second term :) Either way, American politics will need to take a good long look at itself over the next 4 years.

A female PM, an idiot US president and the Russians manoeuvring weapons along their borders. I have woken up on the 80's! I had a fab time I'm the 80's yay :D

Just now, KHV said:

A female PM, an idiot US president and the Russians manoeuvring weapons along their borders. I have woken up on the 80's! I had a fab time I'm the 80's yay :D

Shame the music is not as good this time around :)

5 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Shame the music is not as good this time around :)

100% agree with that!

I'm going round to my mums later. If she is wearing a jacket with NFL size shoulder pads I'm going to properly freak out :lol:

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â