U.S. Politics

maqroll

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Best case, the orange faced lunatic has a heart attack, and Pence becomes President instead. I'm not aware of him being a racist or a misogynist, I think he just hates gay people. :) 

Oh he's most definitely a misogynist. Probably the most vicious opponent of Planned Parenthood and abortion.

24 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Well I agree with you on the last line, or views differ on the rest.

Another case in point just now. The guy has spent the last few weeks saying Clinton is the most corrupt candidate in history and that she should be in prison, The first thing he says in his victory speech is that she has put in 30 years of tremendous service for the country and Americans should all owe her a debt of gratitude.

The guy doesn't actually believe in anything. 

• Like 1

It's going to be facinating how the Republicans actually work with him.

As well as senate, congress and the representatives, he's going to get to appoint at least one supreme court judge, probably two, if he sees out his 4 years. It should be possible to do anything a president wants, in that kind of environment.

But the traditional repuiblicans party members don't like him, and they're not crazy enough to support him on some of his more troubling policies. It's going to be a fine balancing act between not causing the earth to implode under nuclear rain, and not wanting to alienate The Donald's fans and lose the next election almost by default.

Part of me hopes they oust him, then he runs for the Democrat primaries next time. 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Another case in point just now. The guy has spent the last few weeks saying Clinton is the most corrupt candidate in history and that she should be in prison, The first thing he says in his victory speech is that she has put in 30 years of tremendous service for the country and Americans should all owe her a debt of gratitude.

If he'd lost, right about now he'd be denying that he'd ever run for President, right behind a podium with his and Pence's names on it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

He's going to make 'Murica great again, he really is.

A lady was interviewed on 5Live this morning, shje sounded like she had an accent for the deep south region. She was very pro-trump and said she wanted America to be great again, she wants America to be able to win wars again. The good old days hey.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

You get votes through showing your own positive points or exposing negative points of competition though. If he spent his entire election speaking glowingly of Hilary, he wouldn't be President. She's just a really awful politician.

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

You get votes through showing your own positive points or exposing negative points of competition though. If he spent his entire election speaking glowingly of Hilary, he wouldn't be President. She's just a really awful politician.

How do you go from "Lock her up!!" to "We owe her a major debt of gratitude, and I really mean that" in a matter of hours?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

A lady was interviewed on 5Live this morning, shje sounded like she had an accent for the deep south region. She was very pro-trump and said she wanted America to be great again, she wants America to be able to win wars again. The good old days hey.

Well it's no good losing wars ;)

Edited by Rugeley Villa

25 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The same happens in every election especially U.S. Presidential elections, that is in no way indicative of Trump's real views in relation to the bile he has spewed out during the campaign.

Fair play to Donald he won despite Hilary having the backing of Obama, Hollywood, The Media and he's really upset the odds.

Lets face it though two piss poor candidates and i don't think Donald would have won if he were running against anyone other than Hilary.

Waiting for the first clown to say Hilary didn't win because she's a woman it's going to happen.

Kardashian for prez 2020. Kanye 2nd in command.

I didn't think shouting from a soapbox worked anymore. 

That said, it was a shit choice for the Americans.  The democrats **** up as bad as Dave did in June/July. 

45 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

How do you go from "Lock her up!!" to "We owe her a major debt of gratitude, and I really mean that" in a matter of hours?

get used to that...something tells me in 4 years time people will be asking where this wall is

I've never done the research to see and with tv and social media its kind of lost now but i'd be interested to know in which states trump made all of his claims ie id expect the mexican quotes to be made in somewhere like arizona or texas, the muslim quotes to be made in the north east etc he's played a very good game

i think there are 2 glimmers of hope 1) i expect him to actually know his weaknesses but not declare them, he'll build a very good team around him (although sarah palin getting a high flying role might change my opinion on that) 2) half of what he's said was said in effect in order to win votes and what we wont see is how he behaves behind closed doors, i think he knows his audience, in front of a crowd of his fans he'll put his routine on, sat in a climate change meeting with all the world leaders he wont

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â