U.S. Politics

maqroll

On 29 January 2017 at 19:35, Xann said:

Ruge, you think an employer is going to want to promote a full on racist? Or someone that tries to get on with the people that are working around them?

She is civil with the people she works with, she even likes the odd one. Facts are they are put on more money than the English workers. 

On 29 January 2017 at 19:37, Davkaus said:

Is there an echo in here? It was good for white American people. Not so much the folk having crosses burned on their lawn and being told they have to sit at the back on the bus.

Well all those American folk can get on now.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

She is civil with the people she works with, she even likes the odd one. Facts are they are put on more money than the English workers. 

Have you ever asked the odd one she likes why this might be?

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well all those American folk can get on now.

...what?

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Still, your only evidence for 'foreign people have more rights than english people' is 'my racist mum said some foreigners at my work get more money'. I need more I'm afraid.

Just now, Xann said:

Have you ever asked the odd one she likes why this might be?

Don't know. My mum never used to be racist ever. Not sure why she is now but sometimes she's embarrassingly racist. She suffers from depression and anxiety which could trigger irrational thinking or it could be the state of the country which she says it is. Too many foreigners. Things are not so liberal around  these parts.

Anybody have any links to the philosophy and ambitions of Steven Bannon? I've read various articles but I'm keen to find something a bit more detailed and thought through rather than some journalism. Can't find any books in the quick search I did.

Not keen on YouTube videos as rarely in a place where I can sit comfortably and watch them. 

Transpose some of Hitler's 'philosophy' with a lot neo right crap and a sprinkling of the *spit*alt right*spit* (euphemism for word removed) and you'll have it.

He's an arsehole. He's now quite a powerful one.

It's funny, I know damn well that most of the migrant workers that have worked for the same companies as me have been paid a pittance compared to English people doing the same job, and most of them end up in ridiculously overcrowded houseshares so they can send as much of their wages home as possible. 

Employers tend to know they can pay below the odds for eastern european workers as they expect it. Ruge's racist mum's boss must just hate the English and our way of life. Or maybe there's a bit more to it than "let's give an extra quid an hour to anyone that can't speak English".

Just now, Chindie said:

Transpose some of Hitler's 'philosophy' with a lot neo right crap and a sprinkling of the *spit*alt right*spit* (euphemism for word removed) and you'll have it.

He's an arsehole. He's now quite a powerful one.

Ha thanks! Was hoping for a bit more detail than that! 

7 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Anybody have any links to the philosophy and ambitions of Steven Bannon? I've read various articles but I'm keen to find something a bit more detailed and thought through rather than some journalism. Can't find any books in the quick search I did.

Not keen on YouTube videos as rarely in a place where I can sit comfortably and watch them. 

Not the best source but.

http://www.gq.com/story/steve-bannon-shadow-president

Over the last ten days, it's been easy to feel like shadow President Donald Trump and the actual President Steve Bannon are purposely trying to destroy this country, but common sense would indicate that such an idea would be ridiculous. After all, these are men who wanted the giant responsibility of running the nation. Surely, they couldn't have set out to do evil, right, guys? Right? I said, right, guys? Oh no. The fact that no one is responding is a little unnerving. Well, if you are to believe these next two sources, it sure seems like Donald Trump and Steve Bannon are okay with letting the whole thing burn down. Those sources? Donald Trump and Steve Bannon.

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant. “Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My mum never used to be racist ever. Not sure why she is now but sometimes she's embarrassingly racist.

My Old Boy never seemed very interested in politics. He had a stroke a few years back, memory became vague, repeats himself a bit.

He reads his own Telegraph and other papers he picks up down the pub, including Harmsworth's vile rag.

He's constantly quizzing me about the 'immigrant problem'. When I tell him he's being a clearing in the woods he responds with "I read an article!..".

He was never like this. He was born in India FFS.

The older generation trust the mainstream papers and media more.

• Like 2

It's worth pointing out that it's an unverified quote, with no recording, that he denies, and nobody else has ever reported him saying anything of the kind.

I mean, he's a shithead and I don't trust him at all, but the quote still can't be taken as fact.

The ridiculous misinterpretation of Lenin makes it plausible to me though, the guy's a **** moron.

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Xann said:

My Old Boy never seemed very interested in politics. He had a stroke a few years back, memory became vague, repeats himself a bit.

He reads his own Telegraph and other papers he picks up down the pub, including Harmsworth's vile rag.

He's constantly quizzing me about the 'immigrant problem'. When I tell him he's being a clearing in the woods he responds with "I read an article!..".

He was never like this. He was born in India FFS.

The older generation trust the mainstream papers and media more.

My grandparents were the same.   No blacks were aloud in our house and Asians were dirty sods. Those bus journeys to Dudley zoo were often brought up in conversation about the bus being full of whatever. I'm not overly interested in politics myself and don't know much about it. Don't know why I bother with it tbf. You probably have more Islamists in the states than you do KKK these days but not a lot gets said about that from the libs. I make a fool of myself often on here and at times I don't know what I'm saying but I don't like what I see with immigration I know that much and I'm glad trump is going to take a firmer stance on it. i see a lot of hate on trump and Brexit but not so much hate on the troubles in the Middle East thread. 

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i see a lot of hate on trump and Brexit but not so much hate on the troubles in the Middle East thread. 

Behave Rugely! Jesus.

We, us, the West, have been smashing up the Middle East for years. First because we were a nation of conquest, then because we thought it would be a good idea to put all the Jews there after WW2, then because we wanted the oil and then also to help out the Jewish people that we foolishly put there amongst their enemies.

Keep smashing stuff up and people begin to resent you. Smash up schools and societies they get a bit thick. Support tyrants because they let you have oil, their people regard you as part of the problem. Smash up their homes and they move somewhere else.

That's how we got here.

• Like 4

Let's make a big fuss about the way some immigrants have been treated at airports but ignore the persecution of thousands of Christians in the Middle East. Those immigrants at the airports would of had a nice coffee whilst  Christians in the Middle East get their heads lobbed off. if we was treating Muslims like Christians get treated in parts of the Middle East there would be meltdown on VT. See the difference or not? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â