U.S. Politics

maqroll

Thank you and yes i worked underground at Lea Hall Colliery, Rugeley, Staffordshire.  We the "pickets" aka enemies of the state could have been arrested for just crossing the fekkin road!  And it was all because of Arthur Scargills ego!  It was after the colliery shut that i decided to become informed as it were.  I could not help but notice whilst watching Countryfile last night that the farmer with all the rare breeds (his name escapes me, but he always has a new 4x4 every new series), when he asked the farmer in New Zealand how he managed when his subsidies were stopped and the reply was "we got over it"!  I thought well perhaps the subsidies here should stop as well.  After all whats the point of being in business if you do not make a profit.  I think its called the free market?  I just wish all the funding to the arts and humanities here would stop as well.  Because, if as they say they are helping humanity and are world leaders then they should sell themselves in the market place instead of taking tax payers money.  I believe that money would be better spent fixing all the potholes to start with!  I for one do not believe sticking a crucifix in a pot of urine to be any sort of art, but then nor would a turd on the Koran be seen as art either!

10 minutes ago, Xann said:

They all worship the mighty $.

He had a big meeting with small business leaders today in the White House and has agreed to remove a whole lot of regulations that hold them back and guess what most of those small business leaders were women!  You need to change your news provider.

Speaking about Paul Joseph Watson again, I do find it amusing that he misses the irony of his whole persona. His entire platform is anti-Islam and anti-left wing.

Yet he's radicalising people with his message daily. That the entire left wing is evil and that all of Islam is evil. With this Quebec shooting, as soon as there is a sniff that the shooter could be a Muslim, he is all over it, posting multiple tweets which are read by millions of people. Now it's a white, far-right nationalist.

Not. A. Peep.

He's a complete and utter coward and hypocrite.

6 minutes ago, ermie123 said:

He had a big meeting with small business leaders today in the White House and has agreed to remove a whole lot of regulations that hold them back and guess what most of those small business leaders were women!  You need to change your news provider.

You need to sharpen your comprehension skills.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â