U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

The link in the tweet is to a WaPo article so it’s paywalled, but the images embedded in the tweet more than give you the gist 

Hopefully will give Harris some decent material for the debates and will end any hopes of him getting any undecided voters.  What an absolute bampot.

• Like 1

Threatening to lead a civil war if not elected is quite a dramatic tactic. I’d find it barmy if he has even an outside chance, to be in with a serious chance 😳 

The days after the election result are going to be extremely tense in the US whichever way it goes.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Hopefully will give Harris some decent material for the debates and will end any hopes of him getting any undecided voters.  What an absolute bampot.

Yet another new one to me 🍻

You’d like to think Harris and her team are going into the debate setting various traps for Trump to show himself for what he is.

It feels like that scene out of A Few Good Men, he wants to say it, probably feels like he shouldn’t have to hide who he is, just need to set the right traps for him to mouth off.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

More usually 'barmpot' (from 'barmy' = 'mad'). 

Barmpot= English

Bampot=Scottish

I think bampot became more prevalent after Trainspotting and other gritty Scottish films / series 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

2am Wednesday morning, I saw some trailer on sky news I think it was.

Hopefully Google translator has an update before then that converts whatever Trump’s says into something coherent.  😂 That childcare answer the other day was just one example of an answer that was bizarre lately.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Hopefully Google translator has an update before then that converts whatever Trump’s says into something coherent.  😂 That childcare answer the other day was just one example of an answer that was bizarre lately.

Hopefully Harris gets the chance to say “I really don’t know what he said at the end of that sentence”.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Genie said:

The BBC has this average of polls 

IMG-1690.jpg

IMG-1689.jpg

Hopefully the gap continues to widen

But.... A Democrat will always lead a national poll. It's all about the swing states. 

14 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

You’d like to think Harris and her team are going into the debate setting various traps for Trump to show himself for what he is.

You're right, Trumps default setting is to bully and call names. This isn't good optics, particularly against a female.

Can't see how this debate can be anything other than a win for Harris

Biden could barely communicate coherently, so either way Harris will come out of this with some sort of poll improvement. If Trump goes on one of this bullying rants and she keep an air of composure it will be a slam dunk. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

But.... A Democrat will always lead a national poll. It's all about the swing states. 

I assume this poll is taken at multiple locations and then averaged out. It’ll still have flaws for sure. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â