U.S. Politics

maqroll

Posted (edited)

Some of Trump's anti-Kamala ads make Kamala seem like a lot of fun, actually. The one where she's dancing -- she's a pretty good dancer -- near the border which is supposed to be showing how bad she is at taking immigration seriously makes her seem super likable. Haha.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

12 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Some of Trump's anti-Kamala ads make Kamala seem like a lot of fun, actually. The one where she's dancing -- she's a pretty good dancer -- near the border which is supposed to be showing how bad she is at taking immigration seriously makes her seem super likable. Haha.

Not gonna lie, she's taking over from Truss for me.

42 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Can I get an explanation? I know Truss, of course, but don’t know what Harris has taken over?

Please don’t let it be what I think it is 🤞

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

20 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Whoa. No one is Truss hot. Well, except for Laura Trott obviously. 

Mmmmmm... Laura Trott

homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

12 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Walz is going to cruise that. Vance doesn't even know what his standpoints are. He's like a flag in the wind.

Walz last night: 'While other states were banishing books from their schools, we were banishing hunger from ours'. How can you not like the guy?

He has fitted the bill perfectly rallying the party. Small town guy, coach,  served in the army, teacher, governor.

• Like 1

Compare the above video to this one of Vance.

He seems like a totally normal human being and someone used to doing everyday things. Reminds me of Sunak trying to engage with the general public.

I love the deadpan response of "Okay" when he tells them he's running for VP.

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Compare the above video to this one of Vance.

He seems like a totally normal human being and someone used to doing everyday things. Reminds me of Sunak trying to engage with the general public.

I love the deadpan response of "Okay" when he tells them he's running for VP.

I was getting Sunak vibes too.

All he could think of to break the awkward silence was “how long have you been here?” multiple times.

Tbh mate, it’s none of your **** business.

They all look super pissed off he brought the media circus in there.

11 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was getting Sunak vibes too.

All he could think of to break the awkward silence was “how long have you been here?” multiple times.

Tbh mate, it’s none of your **** business.

They all look super pissed off he brought the media circus in there.

If it went on long enough, you know he'd get around to asking the same person again.

Then start asking how long the furniture had been there.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

If it went on long enough, you know he'd get around to asking the same person again.

He was building up to “are you in business?”

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Can I get an explanation? I know Truss, of course, but don’t know what Harris has taken over?

Please don’t let it be what I think it is 🤞

It's  before breakfast your time,  so I can safely say that it is what you think it is.

Edited by one_ian_taylor
  • Haha 1

It certainly feels like it's time for the USA to decide which side of its split personality it wants to be. The wholesome Harris/Walz or the sociopathic Trump/Vance.

I'm going to watch that movie 'Civil War' tonight.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Followed by 'Is this couch free?'

There's a scene in Jonathan Franzen's novel 'The Corrections' where a character shags an antique couch. Although maybe Vance prefers 'em young, I dunno. 

• Haha 1

Trump really is unraveling on his own social media platform, posting every 30 seconds, every third post being weird ads about anti-vaxx or bullet proof whiskey glasses and Russian mail order bridges.

Fox News had to boot him off when he rang them as they were at the DNC last night as he kept repeating lies.

Right am watching Civil War. It's not that far away at all, it's plausible. The Dems are fighting a campaign right now which is dressed up in positivity and good vibes, but sheeeeee-it, the stakes have never been higher and they know that. There is a brittle little line between the US as we know it and chaos. 

My daughter watched Love Island, he should possibly try to get a spot with that lovely fake tan.

Maybe he can play Yoda in the next star wars movie?

Edited by magnkarl

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â