U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

There’s going to be a world war unless he wins.

Russian invasion & Oct 7th would never had happened if the election wasn’t stolen from him

Oh and the media lie about his crowd sizes because all of his crowds are bigger than the MLK’s at the million man march.

Just a stream of consciousness of grievances and trying to terrify people 

How any normal person can listen to him and think he's the man to lead the country is completely beyond me. 

He's every bit as unstable as Biden was blank. 

Just a rambling load of nonsense noise. Hopefully Harris just destroys him in the debates. She needs to be clever though and not just keep repeating that he's lying. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

A bit freaked out as that couch looks like mine.

Worried that it's cheating on you?

• Haha 1

Loving that Trump said his crowd size for his insurrection was larger than MLK's million march. 

The guy is clearly off his meds. I don't think it matters which channel he goes on anymore, Kamala should be able to undress him in any setting. 

Trump thinks the DNC is this weekend. He's clearly got dementia. It's in two weeks. 

Edited by magnkarl

9 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍 still paying the same tired old setlist 🙄

Let me guess:

No one has been treated worse than me

No one has done more for ___ than me

No one knows more about ___ than me

No one is more successful at ___ than me

Then some stuff about electric cars and sharks, Hannibal Lecter, and random insults and nicknames for his enemies

1 hour ago, andym said:

Let me guess:

No one has been treated worse than me

No one has done more for ___ than me

No one knows more about ___ than me

No one is more successful at ___ than me

Then some stuff about electric cars and sharks, Hannibal Lecter, and random insults and nicknames for his enemies

With no one has bigger crowds than me for the encore 🙄

No one has bigger bullshit than me.  My bullshit is the best ever.  Kamala can only dream of bullshitting like me.

I’m not seeing the play here, any ideas? Joe Rogan, Tim Pool and Nick Fuentes have all today rejected their preference of Trump and now said they are going to vote for RFK Jnr.  Three big social media influencers on the right/far right, on the same day….what’s going on? Don’t trust these….

What's the mood music like over there now. 

Our US friends thought Harris still didn't have much of a chance when she was first announced. She seems to be sneaking ahead in the poll's now. 

Is there a good chance of a win for her? 

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I’m not seeing the play here, any ideas? Joe Rogan, Tim Pool and Nick Fuentes have all today rejected their preference of Trump and now said they are going to vote for RFK Jnr.  Three big social media influencers on the right/far right, on the same day….what’s going on? Don’t trust these….

Don’t like being on the side of a loser better to be on the side of the edgy indie who was never going to win.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Our US friends thought Harris still didn't have much of a chance when she was first announced. She seems to be sneaking ahead in the poll's now. 

She's not sneaking ahead, she's bounding ahead. But a long way to go, plenty of twists and turns.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Long way until November. Get back to me in a month 

Posted (edited)

I think something that contributes to the spiritual squalor that exists in this country is that consciously or subconsciously, we know that when all is said and done, we've desecrated this land.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

She's playing things very nimbly so far. Striking the right tone and not jumping into Trump's sewer. The Walz pick looks very savvy, and the money is pouring in. Polls show a surge for Harris, so thigs are looking more positive. There is hope, whereas 3 weeks ago there was resignation and despair. Hope is priceless. 

The thing is, even if she wins the electoral college, we might never know it if Republicans in key swing states steal it, like they did in 2000 in Florida.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

I think something that contributes to the spiritual squalor that exists in this country is that consciously or subconsciously, we know that when all is said and done, we've desecrated this land.

R. Crumb rules… as does Joni Mitchell 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

R. Crumb rules… as does Joni Mitchell 

Indeed. I've seen that picture sequence as a framed poster in a restaurant, most perceptive. 

OT: Joni Archives vol. 4 out in October. Take my money. 

• Like 1

American VTers might want to pick the bones out of this series of loonbag videos, or perhaps give us their thoughts on Propublica who have made them public?

7 hours ago, Xann said:

American VTers might want to pick the bones out of this series of loonbag videos, or perhaps give us their thoughts on Propublica who have made them public?

Yeah this is insane, been reading about this for a while. 

Always makes me laugh that they call the left progressive and use that as a negative. So is the right regressive then!?

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yeah this is insane, been reading about this for a while. 

Always makes me laugh that they call the left progressive and use that as a negative. So is the right regressive then!?

Normally the opposite of ‘progressive’ is ‘conservative’ when you are talking about politics. 

Essentially you have two groups of people, those who think society needs to change in order to get better and people who think too much change has made society worse. 

11 hours ago, Xann said:

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it". She said it. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â