U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

The third trending tag on Trump's social media platform is #trumpIsaCoward, seems even his crowd thinks not debating is cowardly.

It's all going to plan for Donny.

I dread to think what the 1st and 2nd trending tags are on that utter cesspit of filth are.

1 minute ago, stuart_75 said:

I dread to think what the 1st and 2nd trending tags are on that utter cesspit of filth are.

Number one is jesus and number two is faith, followed by TrumpIsACoward, MAGA and Trump2024 if you needed anything to help you vomit.

• Haha 1

They're attacking Walz for a drunk driving conviction - but all they are doing is reinforcing Walz' 'regular guy' persona, that he's more like you or I rather than these weird billionaires.  

50 minutes ago, Jareth said:

They're attacking Walz for a drunk driving conviction - but all they are doing is reinforcing Walz' 'regular guy' persona, that he's more like you or I rather than these weird billionaires.  

It's a pathetic attack from them given how long ago it was, the severity of the incident, how he rehabilitated himself and especially based off Trump's actions. 

However, I'm not sure I'd agree that drink driving and doing 40mph over the speed limit is a regular guy thing.

It's a shitty thing to do and is in no means acceptable. He could have very easily killed someone doing it.

But Trump has done much more, then lied about it and largely  gotten away with.

Whereas Tim pleaded guilty, took the punishment and made changes to make sure it doesn't happen again.

He owned his mistakes and made changes for the better.

Like a grown up and decent human being. Like the kinda person you actually want as a politician. 

• Like 2

In there scramble to find something to attack Kamala and Waltz with, the MAGA have started going after how Tim handled the BLM protests that started in Minnesota and knocking up bad memes about it.

Coincidentally...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Trump caved and has suggested three new debates, with the first being on Fox. 10 quid he won’t come to the other two.

I don't think Fox will be able to rig it to make him come off looking the victor even if it's the only one that happens. Should be good fun.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

It's a pathetic attack from them given how long ago it was, the severity of the incident, how he rehabilitated himself and especially based off Trump's actions. 

However, I'm not sure I'd agree that drink driving and doing 40mph over the speed limit is a regular guy thing.

It's a shitty thing to do and is in no means acceptable. He could have very easily killed someone doing it.

But Trump has done much more, then lied about it and largely  gotten away with.

Whereas Tim pleaded guilty, took the punishment and made changes to make sure it doesn't happen again.

He owned his mistakes and made changes for the better.

Like a grown up and decent human being. Like the kinda person you actually want as a politician. 

I phrased that wrong, more driving under the influence is to some extent a common mistake in a country where everybody has to drive everywhere. Blue collar Vs white collar crime. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I phrased that wrong, more driving under the influence is to some extent a common mistake in a country where everybody has to drive everywhere. Blue collar Vs white collar crime. 

Common mistake but not one that is taken lightly. Not many here can absolutely claim to be directly a victim of white collar crime but a very large number can claim to have been impacted in some way by drunk driving. To most white collar crime is an abstract, while drunk driving is quite concrete. A drunk driver hit and totaled my wife’s car and banged her up pretty badly. And just off the top of my head  I know a handful of people who have lost family/loved ones to drunk driving.

I don’t think this will hurt Walz as badly as the GOP hopes it will but at the same time it doesn’t help him. 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Trump: "People can't buy bacon"

His deranged rambling is like a madman.

Do they have bacon in America now? They only ever had weird stuff cut from the belly when I visited.

• Like 2

I'm really surprised there's not been more comments about Trump insane news conference today. Are people just checked out on him?

His ability to lie repeatedly is simply astonishing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm really surprised there's not been more comments about Trump insane news conference today. Are people just checked out on him?

His ability to lie repeatedly is simply astonishing.

Was out at the movies for my wife’s birthday, haven’t heard a thing. Cliff Notes recap, please?

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Was out at the movies for my wife’s birthday, haven’t heard a thing. Cliff Notes recap, please?

There’s going to be a world war unless he wins.

Russian invasion & Oct 7th would never had happened if the election wasn’t stolen from him

Oh and the media lie about his crowd sizes because all of his crowds are bigger than the MLK’s at the million man march.

Just a stream of consciousness of grievances and trying to terrify people 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

There’s going to be a world war unless he wins.

Russian invasion & Oct 7th would never had happened if the election wasn’t stolen from him

Oh and the media lie about his crowd sizes because all of his crowds are bigger than the MLK’s at the million man march.

Just a stream of consciousness of grievances and trying to terrify people 

👍👍 still paying the same tired old setlist 🙄

2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍 still paying the same tired old setlist 🙄

I’ve just avoided him for 4 years and so watching playing his greatest hits again is shocking. It’s like watching an act - but it’s f’kin real. 
Lie after lie - exaggeration, hyperbole and more lies. It’s a pastiche at this point. But a very dangerous one.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â