U.S. Politics

maqroll

Positive signs. 

I know Biden was old but surprised he was so unpopular that people were going to let Trump win.

The democrats seem completely rejuvenated. Let's hope the new manager bounce lasts till November. 

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Positive signs. 

I know Biden was old but surprised he was so unpopular that people were going to let Trump win.

I don’t think Biden is unpopular at all, but he’s clearly too old and incapable of doing such an important job. Everyone on the planet can see that.

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

It's good though that they recognise that Trump really really cares about regular everyday guys like them though.  It's what he's all about. 

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Who is going to get the vp nomination for the democrats? I think it might be Tim Walz to try and get the midwest heartland vote.

I hope it's Shapiro, future president I think.

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I hope it's Shapiro, future president I think.

In that case he may want to wait a bit more for a full presidential bid. Usually your vp choice is to target areas that the president nominee is finding hard to get.

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

In that case he may want to wait a bit more for a full presidential bid. Usually your vp choice is to target areas that the president nominee is finding hard to get.

Yeah that's true. 

38 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Who is going to get the vp nomination for the democrats? I think it might be Tim Walz to try and get the midwest heartland vote.

In that case it’s gotta be John Mellencamp or Bob Seger 😉

In my world it would be Paul Westerberg or Bob Mould but the goal is to beat Trump so gotta go with the old(er) dudes 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

Appealing to the cougar vote?

Going after the coveted “voters who suck on chili dogs outside the Tastee Freez*” demographic 

*=yes, that is how it is spelled 😉

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

14 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

In that case it’s gotta be John Mellencamp or Bob Seger 😉

Actually that's a good idea Ladies and gentlemen the president and vice President 

Jack and Diane

Just now, colhint said:

Actually that's a good idea Ladies and gentlemen the president and vice President 

Jack and Diane

The name of twins on the great recent American sitcom Blackish

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â