U.S. Politics

maqroll

Love sex pest Trumps racist boo boo on black women while his VP attacks cat women - at the exact same time as abuse survivor black female legend Simone biles wins gold performing to a Taylor swift track. 

• Like 1

I was surprised about the negativity in here around the potential of Harris being the replacement Democrat candidate.

As I said a few weeks ago she seemed to be doing most things right during the previous election campaign, no scandals as far as I am aware, and now still doing the basics right.

Really when up against someone like Trump just doing the basics right should be enough, shouldn’t it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was surprised about the negativity in here around the potential of Harris being the replacement Democrat candidate.

As I said a few weeks ago she seemed to be doing most things right during the previous election campaign, no scandals as far as I am aware, and now still doing the basics right.

Really when up against someone like Trump just doing the basics right should be enough, shouldn’t it?

Fairly similar to our own recent election actually.

When you're campaigning against abject failures all you need to do is seem reasonable and polite, and it'll seem like change compared to the mouth breather you're up against.

• Like 1

You would like to think so. But so much ridiculous shite is going to be thrown her way. Pete Buttigieg put it a story along the lines of how a Kamala victory might bring the US together. Trump is so divisive on everything, there cannot be too many  Republicans believe all that Trump says but getting a lift up on his coat tails. By losing this election he can't really stand again. Maybe then politics can be less extreme.  As for Kamala if there is another debate I think she'll wipe the floor with him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Fairly similar to our own recent election actually.

When you're campaigning against abject failures all you need to do is seem reasonable and polite, and it'll seem like change compared to the mouth breather you're up against.

I actually wrote that bit about Labour versus the outgoing rabble but deleted it as I didn’t want the differences to be picked apart!

Like Starmer, surely she just needs to not do or say a massive faux pas and she’ll be the better option.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

This is not true at least for the Americans I come across. The ones I meet are educated and decent folk. But they have become polarized by the rhetoric and issues like abortion, law and order. Understandably there is a fear of losing their white culture. Then there is the way DEI is being rolled out. 

Take Hilary's faux pas of calling half of Republican supporters deplorable. A prospective US President calling 20% of the US electorate deplorable. That won't go down well. The US President has to be in some shape or form pulling for the whole population.

Even flat earthers are educated and decent folk, and you can have a nice conversation with them if you stay clear of that single issue. Still think they are morons.

Hilary wasn’t wrong, but I agree it isn’t something you say as a candidate. Democrat supporters are equally clueless about issues and politics, but they are less violent, so I guess you can call them cat ladies.

9 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Are you implying I think he is?

Not at all! Just that I am not letting his MAGA cult off the hook! 

Conservatives lost the plot in the 2010s. Going from sober stability to crackpot conspiracy- I always hammer them for it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Biden and Harris are also playing this prisoner exchange perfectly. Harris greeted them by the plane when they landed and is generally behaving so positively. 

The contrasts are stark, Trump is being a negative racist idiot while Kamala is smiling, laughing and talking about the positives she'll bring.

MAGA is against Americans being freed from Russian captivity, apparently.

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Love sex pest Trumps racist boo boo on black women while his VP attacks cat women - at the exact same time as abuse survivor black female legend Simone biles wins gold performing to a Taylor swift track. 

The possibilities are infinite when it comes to roiling the fragile psyche of the "Conservative Alpha Male".

• Like 1

Just now, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Rittenhouse did indeed turn on Trump but the post allegedly from Trump appears to be from a parody account 

Thanks. Timely reminder to fact check before posting. 
I could have posted MTG’s response but it hurt my eyes and was expletive-laden. 

• Like 1

Just now, choffer said:

Thanks. Timely reminder to fact check before posting. 
I could have posted MTG’s response but it hurt my eyes and was expletive-laden. 

Everything about her is painful 🤬

8 hours ago, viivvaa66 said:

Even flat earthers are educated and decent folk, and you can have a nice conversation with them if you stay clear of that single issue. Still think they are morons.

They may be decent; personally. I have never met one. If they are educated, I would prefix it with "poorly".

9 hours ago, viivvaa66 said:

Hilary wasn’t wrong

She may feel they are deplorable ... but these alleged 'deplorables' have been shaped by their genetics and experiences. They are no more self-made men than you or I.

Please be true 

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-donald-trump-national-polls-1933639

Kamala Harris Now Leads Donald Trump in Eight National Polls

RMG Research is the latest pollster to find Harris leading Trump in the national popular vote. The firm released a survey on Friday showing her with a 5-point lead (47 percent to 42percent) over the former president. The poll was conducted among 3,000 registered voters from July 29 to July 31.

A poll conducted by Civiqs between July 27 and July 30 also showed Harris with a 5-point lead over Trump. Among 1,123 registered voters, Harris leads Trump 49 percent to 45 percent. Her lead is outside the poll's margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Harris is ahead of the Republican presidential nominee by 3 points in a poll by Leger conducted between July 26 and July 28. The poll, which surveyed 1,002 U.S. residents and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage point

Harris had a smaller lead of 2 points over Trump in four other national polls. These include a poll conducted by The Economist and YouGov, where the vice president polled at 46 percent among 1,434 registered voters—a lead within the poll's 3 percent margin of error.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â