U.S. Politics

maqroll

8 hours ago, sidcow said:

Sleepy Joe killed him. Amazing how a derogatory nickname can stick and never be shaken off. 

Nah, him being senile and at deaths door was his downfall. The nickname didn't matter. I think people stopped using the nickname because they felt sorry for the old codger. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

What a disaster that was for Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists conference.

Trump gonna Trump. As soon as he's faced with an intelligent question or challenged he melts like an orange ice cream in the sun. He's going to MAGA his way back to Pennsylvania avenue all the same. 

Of all the places to try and trot out a new line of attack against Kamala ("she suddenly turned black when it suited her"), he chose ... the conference for the National Association of Black Journalists?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Panto_Villan said:

Of all the places to try and trot out a new line of attack against Kamala ("she suddenly turned black when it suited her"), he chose ... the conference for the National Association of Black Journalists?

And he also played his hit “You blacks love me because of my criminal record” there today 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

One of my friends just texted "can someone get him to appear at a Hispanic conference next please?"

He actually does pretty well with Latinos, he would definitely be more welcome there than where he was today 

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

January 6th alone should rule him out. I watched that unfold with horror 

I’ve watched with horror since he came down that gold escalator in 2015, with paid supporters cheering him and he stated that Mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

More coverage

“What exactly is a black job Mr. Trump?”

”It’s any job that a black person has.”

:crylaugh:You couldn’t make it up

8 hours ago, nick76 said:

What a disaster that was for Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists conference.

Complete train wreck that will somehow make his devotees even more fanatical.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This guy is a practicing Christian who is vocal about exposing all the frauds, posers and con artists who call themselves Christian and who are closer than ever to achieving total power.

He's also critical of Christianity itself, which is interesting. Not sure if he has some inner conflict going on or what.

Edited by maqroll

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

“What exactly is a black job Mr. Trump?”

”It’s any job that a black person has.”

:crylaugh:You couldn’t make it up

Oh my god that’s dreadful.

To go in front of a black audience and say some of those things in normal times would be catastrophic to an election campaign but I guess we don’t live in normal times anymore.

When he said Kamala Harris was Indian and then when it suited her she “turned black”…cringe.

• Like 2

Gosh, that interview last night from Trump. Absolutely undressed for 30 minutes straight..

We're at the point of just needing Trump to get in front of a microphone and he'll undress himself. Many battleground states polling hard towards Kamala now.

A debate would be the nail, I think.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

Has is actually made any waves in America or just washed over them as anything else nuts Trump does seems to happen. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Has is actually made any waves in America or just washed over them as anything else nuts Trump does seems to happen. 

I guess it depends on the news channels, I assume the right wing ones will gloss over it and the others will play it on repeat.  That's the problem with US TV news, people will only get to see the side of the story they want to see.

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I guess it depends on the news channels, I assume the right wing ones will gloss over it and the others will play it on repeat.  That's the problem with US TV news, people will only get to see the side of the story they want to see.

Yep this is true, even on YouTube. I follow right leaning channels just because I like to see what's being said, and those channels haven't mentioned it, or they have said it was an attack on Trump and don't play the question just his answer.

It's just a super broken country. Both sides hate each other.

In Poland, for example, we just had one of the most polarizing elections in Polish recent history. The new government got in, and everyone gets on with it.

Over there, they would kill each other if they could.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's just a super broken country. Both sides hate each other.

In Poland, for example, we just had one of the most polarizing elections in Polish recent history. The new government got in, and everyone gets on with it.

Over there, they would kill each other if they could.

Do you really, truly believe that? My take on politics in my country is extremely cynical and pessimistic, and I have zero issue acknowledging how massively screwed up it is here, yet I’m still gonna call hyperbole on this. If you said “some would kill each other if they could” I would agree 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â