U.S. Politics

maqroll

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Whens the debate harris vs trump. Going to be very interesting 

Don't think there is one is there? 

Edited by sidcow

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there is one more if im not mistaken?

They are not set. They don't necessarily have to happen.

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think there is one more if im not mistaken?

Trump won't go anywhere near her or another debate.

It won't help him, would only hurt him and he knows it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Trump won't go anywhere near her or another debate.

It won't help him, would only hurt him and he knows it.

She needs to harp on about his cowardice in facing her. Mighty Trump scared to have a talk with a woman. 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

She needs to harp on about his cowardice in facing her. Mighty Trump scared to have a talk with a woman. 

He'll dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge her again.

He'll just play the "I've already debated Biden and won, I don't need to debate her" card and claim she shouldn't be running anyway as Biden already ran.

They'll then throw mud at her until something sticks.

His support will eat it up and won't care.

Hopefully, some of the swing vote might call him out on it.

12 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

His support will eat it up and won't care.

Hopefully, some of the swing vote might call him out on it.

Oh god yeah. The swing voters are the only audience anyone is interest in here. 

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I don't think a guy who loves himself so much and clearly thinks he is the Alfa and omega will not want to throw punches.

If there will be a debate, he will be there and there will be fireworks. 

I can't wait. 

It's incredible reading democrat supporters trying to make Biden seem like a selfless political hero sacrificing himself for the sake of freedom, rather than an incredibly stubborn old man who outstayed his welcome, knowing the party wasn't far off going scorched earth on him

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

So many great things with that tweet :D 

"D'Vinchie"

Gary is on fire at the moment. So much good stuff in his feed. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's incredible reading democrat supporters trying to make Biden seem like a selfless political hero sacrificing himself for the sake of freedom, rather than an incredibly stubborn old man who outstayed his welcome, knowing the party wasn't far off going scorched earth on him

Why would they do anything else? Ripping into him now would absolutely be the wrong move. 

15 hours ago, AXD said:

Assuming Harris is the nominee, how would people take it if she chose Romney or Kinzinger as VP? Would it help attract moderate Rs or put off too many left leaning Ds

never going to happen though, just a thought. I do think the VP will be a white straight male (sorry Buttigieg).

People would take it by saying WTF? 😉

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chindie said:

I wouldn't discount the influence of faith, more than ever. Trump getting lucky last week will be (and already has) been pushed as a his being divinely chosen. 

The Democratic nominee is, perhaps more than ever also, relying on the Republican being divisive enough that people hold their nose and vote Democrats or choose to stay at home.

MAGA Republicans don’t/won’t stay  home. On that you can bank 

13 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

Unlikely imo.

She’ll pick someone who’s male, white and crucially who’ll appeal to middle america. Why would she pick the guy from California. A state she can already bank on and that she has covered herself. It’s got to be someone who can deliver a swing state.

edit - Shapiro would see to fit the bill. Pennsylvania.

She can’t pick a guy, any guy, from California. Running mates can’t be from the same state. That pesky 12th Amendment at play yet again 😉

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think he deserves some credit. He's the president. Not many people would give that opportunity up. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â