U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, DJBOB said:

I donโ€™t know, I think all leaders (Presidents or even managers) are going to back themselves until almost the bitter end.ย 
ย 

And time will tell, but I do think the timing here is actually more helpful than harming for Harris.ย 

Dude, please hook me up with your connection for optimism, I need a heavy dose ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Dude, please hook me up with your connection for optimism, I need a heavy dose ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

I would have been more worried if Biden didnโ€™t endorse anyone or the Dems went into their convention contested.ย 
ย 
That he endorsed Harris and almost everyone else is lining up to do so will mean that the Dems are uniting at the right time.ย 
ย 
A new manager bounce at the end of the season is the best timing you can hope for.ย 

7 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

I donโ€™t know, I think all leaders (Presidents or even managers) are going to back themselves until almost the bitter end.ย 
ย 

And time will tell, but I do think the timing here is actually more helpful than harming for Harris.ย 

True , even Truss had to be forced out when everyone bar her knew she needed to go

removes the age issue from the equation and presumably the new manager bounce dents some of the Jesus complex boost that Trump got last week

My recollection from the last election is that Harris was popular, down to earth, relatable and spoke very well.ย 

A lot of people were suggesting that once Biden was elected heโ€™d step aside and hand over to her.

Itโ€™s for this reason I am surprised she is considered an outside bet to beat the corrupt, lying, dangerous felon that is Trump.ย 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

My recollection from the last election is that Harris was popular, down to earth, relatable and spoke very well.ย 

A lot of people were suggesting that once Biden was elected heโ€™d step aside and hand over to her.

Itโ€™s for this reason I am surprised she is considered an outside bet to beat the corrupt, lying, dangerous felon that is Trump.ย 

Itโ€™s an outside bet because sheโ€™s currently losing. But for the reasons above, she will make it close and strike a big contrast against Trump.

The next debate is a lose-lose for Trump. Accept the debate and Harris, by default, will do better than Biden. Dodge the debate and he will lose by the appearance of avoiding her.

For almost 10 years, the Democrats have been running well known candidates in Clinton and Biden. Voters want change and Harris, despite being the incumbent VP, will ironically represent change from Biden or Trump.ย 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

I would have been more worried if Biden didnโ€™t endorse anyone or the Dems went into their convention contested.ย 
ย 
That he endorsed Harris and almost everyone else is lining up to do so will mean that the Dems are uniting at the right time.ย 
ย 
A new manager bounce at the end of the season is the best timing you can hope for.ย 

IMG-9701.gif

๐Ÿป

12 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Itโ€™s an outside bet because sheโ€™s currently losing. But for the reasons above, she will make it close and strike a big contrast against Trump.

The next debate is a lose-lose for Trump. Accept the debate and Harris, by default, will do better than Biden. Dodge the debate and he will lose by the appearance of avoiding her.

ย 

I really hope youโ€™re right ๐Ÿคž The fact that this SOB continually spins gold out of ๐Ÿ’ฉ gives one reasonable skepticism. At least it gives it to me ๐Ÿ˜‰

11 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

For almost 10 years, the Democrats have been running well known candidates in Clinton and Biden. Voters want change and Harris, despite being the incumbent VP, will ironically represent change from Biden or Trump.ย 

Yeah Harris should be able to annihilate Trump in a debate. She is smart, tough and knows her stuff. Quick witted too. I wish she wasn't such an establishment politician, but she is a way better candidate than Trum or Biden.ย 

So sad that it is such faint praise to say someone is better than the 2 candidates to be POTUS.

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

She is the most anonymous VP in living memory, whether that's a good or a bad thing.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

She is the most anonymous VP in living memory, whether that's a good or a bad thing.ย 

You don't remember Al Gore then I assume.

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

She wonโ€™t be very soon, theyโ€™ll be pushing her into all sorts of media windows

Just now, bickster said:

She wonโ€™t be very soon, theyโ€™ll be pushing her into all sorts of media windows

I wouldn't bet on her remaining Democrat pick to run against Trump

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I do. He wasn't as anonymous when VP

He was considered one of the most boring men in the USA at the time, but this isn't a hill I'm willing to die on.

The fact that the Democratic convention is in Chicago definitely lessens my anxiety. They have a history of hosting calm, uneventful conventions there and I expect nothing less this time around ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I wouldn't bet on her remaining Democrat pick to run against Trump

Why not?

surely every democrat knows now is not the time for different candidates. They need someone to campaign front and centre tomorrow. Anyone challenging that will be blamed for the loss of the election.

THE THRILLA IN NOVEMBER!!!

Tuesday November 5, a titanic clash for the biggest belt in the land. THE PROSECUTOR VS. THE FELON! 15 rounds of action, from which there will be only one winner.ย 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

ร—
ร—

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

ร‚