U.S. Politics

maqroll

I think it’ll end up being Kamala, although I don’t think she’s the strongest candidate.

That said I don’t think it’d take more than being coherent and sane to beat Trump at the next debates, so this is still an improvement overall.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah I've no idea. Just seems like a mistake for Biden to publically tell people to vote for Kamala unless they've already decided it's gonna be her.

He's a rambling old man. He probably doesn't know who Harris is. 

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm so fed up of living in interesting times.

Sorry about that.

It gets worse.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Its a sad end to someone who has had nearly 50 years of public service. The man was clearly struggling and really he should have run for re-election, however I could see to a certain extent why he did to avoid being a lame duck president. Harris will fail completely and Trump will be back in after refusing his defeat last time and encouraging an insurrection against the democratic mandate. Kiss goodbye to any climate change policies and a free Ukraine.

It was a massive mistake not to have Biden up against Trump in 2016.  I'm sure he'd have won comfortably and Trump would've been a side note in history.  That extra four years has cost him and the U.S. in general and it's in a very precarious place right now.  Still better make the decision now than delay it any longer.

10 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I’m available 

But are you eligible? Time to check the 12th....

2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Except for the “not eligible to be POTUS” part 🤣

It was more a reply that it needed to be a white male. It doesn't. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

It was a massive mistake not to have Biden up against Trump in 2016.  I'm sure he'd have won comfortably and Trump would've been a side note in history.  That extra four years has cost him and the U.S. in general and it's in a very precarious place right now.  Still better make the decision now than delay it any longer.

True but he was grieving over his son. Plus the US have a nuts voting system in which Clinton had more votes but lost the election.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why is Harris so disliked? 

She’s a strong, accomplished African-American woman from California. For a large chunk of the country that gets a win in hate BINGO

And on top of the right hating her, some on the (so-called) left hold her being gung ho on incarceration during her law enforcement career her in CA. 

She can’t catch a break 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

It was more a reply that it needed to be a white male. It doesn't. 

🤣 sorry, I didn’t even pick up on that. Scrambling to get house in order/packing to leave for a trip. I need to pay closer attention 🍻

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nor-Cal Villan said:

She’s a strong, accomplished African-American woman from California. For a large chunk of the country that gets a win in hate BINGO

And on top of the right hating her, some on the (so-called) left hold her being gung ho on incarceration during her law enforcement career her in CA. 

She can’t catch a break 

Are we certain that isn't just the noisy minority though or the thoughts of the majority? 

29 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Harris looks as uninspiring as Hilary used to - however, a woman delivering the message about abortion rights, and standing there in total contrast to Trump, in age as well as politics and ethnicity - it does now give people a clear choice. If she's competent in debates then it's game on. 

There's absolutely no way Trump is joining another debate.

He'd have to argue with someone who's less demented than he is.

• Like 1

Michelle, do it for us. It's just 4 years. You can bring Barack and the dogs, I'll fly over and help you with the wallpaper, I'll even charge less than what I did Boris.

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

True but he was grieving over his son. Plus the US have a nuts voting system in which Clinton had more votes but lost the election.

Every time this happened a Republican became president.

More of a factoid than a grand conclusion 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â