U.S. Politics

maqroll

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Still begs the question. If not him, then who?

Gretchen Whitmer ticks a lot of boxes for me. She was waiting for 2028 but could possibly get it together for a tilt 4 years earlier.

5 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Dems. We are all counting on you. Please make sure your next move is a winning move and keep the Putin loving narcissist out of the White House.

The LAST thing that's needed is an internal bunfight. They need to pick someone quickly and support them unconditionally. Anyone who loses out in that process needs to keep their mouth shut and show a united front. 

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Has to be Kamala, doesn't it? 

I know nothing about here beyond what I've read on here, but I'd LOVE to see her beat Trump. (Kevin Keegan gif). 

I’d neither hold my breath nor bet my house upon it 

Harris looks as uninspiring as Hilary used to - however, a woman delivering the message about abortion rights, and standing there in total contrast to Trump, in age as well as politics and ethnicity - it does now give people a clear choice. If she's competent in debates then it's game on. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Dems. We are all counting on you. Please make sure your next move is a winning move and keep the Putin loving narcissist out of the White House.

Just get a winning move? Why don’t I strap on my winning move helmet, and squeeze down into a winning move cannon, AND FIRE OFF INTO WINNINGMOVELAND, WHERE WINNING MOVES GROW ON WINNING MOVESIES?!!!

IMG-0244.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I don’t think it’s gonna be that simple, but I’ve been wrong before 

Yeah I've no idea. Just seems like a mistake for Biden to publically tell people to vote for Kamala unless they've already decided it's gonna be her.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Harris looks as uninspiring as Hilary used to - however, a woman delivering the message about abortion rights, and standing there in total contrast to Trump, in age as well as politics and ethnicity - it does now give people a clear choice. If she's competent in debates then it's game on. 

She’s not even particularly popular here in her home state of California. I shudder to think of how she’ll play out in the heartland. 

That said, I don’t have a better option. She is the Vice President after all, and that counts for something. She’s been next-in-line for 4 years, so her being the candidate is probably the most stable/less turbulent option

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

She’s not even particularly popular here in her home state of California. I shudder to think of how she’ll play out in the heartland. 

That said, I don’t have a better option. She is the Vice President after all, and that counts for something. She’s been next-in-line for 4 years, so her being the candidate is probably the most stable/less turbulent option

I suppose it's who else is on the ticket. I'm fairly sure Trump is going to be gutted Biden's gone Vs not going. 

6 minutes ago, colhint said:

They need a straight white Male. Not that that's right, it's just what I think is the safe option for this election

Like Barack Obama. 

• Like 2

Its a sad end to someone who has had nearly 50 years of public service. The man was clearly struggling and really he should have  not run for re-election, however I could see to a certain extent why he did to avoid being a lame duck president. Harris will fail completely and Trump will be back in after refusing his defeat last time and encouraging an insurrection against the democratic mandate. Kiss goodbye to any climate change policies and a free Ukraine.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â