U.S. Politics

maqroll

15 hours ago, Seat68 said:

The 10 month old used and unclean cat litter tray of a country music band was Florida Georgia Line. They split up last year due to rumours of one of them having Trump like ideals and falling out with his band mate. Brian Kelley. In a massively untalented duo, he was essentially the bez, the cressa, the mate brought along for shits and giggles. After appearing at the RNC this week, yesterday he announced his new single, “Make America Great Again”. Be interesting to hear it. 

IMG-0233.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

We are in a timeline where a number of absolutely vile creatures wield enormous power: Musk, Trump, Putin, Mugdock, the Kochs. 

It's sickening.

Isn’t it just Koch now? One of them died several years ago

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, DCJonah said:

He said in 2018. 

Doesnt really matter when it was said it was still said. Not the smartest thing to say in the world of politics

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Doesnt really matter when it was said it was still said. Not the smartest thing to say in the world of politics

You seem very protective of Donald

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

You seem very protective of Donald

What does that have to do with the subject we are discussing ? 

Edited by Demitri_C

On 19/07/2024 at 07:09, Demitri_C said:

Ergh there's  a thought i wonder if mcmahons wife gets a role in government as she is into politics along with glenn jacobs (kane)

“Gets” a role in government?

She served in Trump’s cabinet as Administrator of the Small Business Administration (whatever the hell that is 😉)

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

Biden's withdrawn from the presidential race.

Should never have been in the race to begin with, the Dems might have had a chance then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Should never have been in the race to begin with, the Dems might have had a chance then.

I find it interesting that so many are behind the notion that he’s too far gone to stay in the race yet believe him still able to effectively serve out his term until next January. 

3 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I find it interesting that so many are behind the notion that he’s too far gone to stay in the race yet believe him still able to effectively serve out his term until next January. 

I assume he has a team around him doing the hard thinking about day to day work and he just says yay or nay.

Campaigning involves debates and having to think on his feet over the next few months so he’s going to embarrass himself, and stand only a slim chance of winning the election. 2 quite different roles I think.

Posted (edited)

Has to be Kamala, doesn't it? 

I know nothing about her beyond what I've read on here, but I'd LOVE to see her beat Trump. (Kevin Keegan gif). 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

Too late and its all the democrats own fault. Clown show.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Still begs the question. If not him, then who?

Even more so. Is the American public genuinely going to vote for literally anyone who isn't a half mad/evil or rambling old man. 

You would have thought that a young(ish) presentable person who just talks sense would walk it but many of the Americans on here don't seem to think it's possible. 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â