U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Is there room in Trump's cabinet for someone that's more orange?

I'm not sure Hogan brings much to the role, but at least he's horrendously racist

I am not so sure, he picked Bobby Lashley as his man in the fight which cost Mr McMahon his hair

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Is there room in Trump's cabinet for someone that's more orange?

I'm not sure Hogan brings much to the role, but at least he's horrendously racist

What you mean you wish you had big orange pythons like that brother 

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I am not so sure, he picked Bobby Lashley as his man in the fight which cost Mr McMahon his hair

Ergh there's  a thought i wonder if mcmahons wife gets a role in government as she is into politics along with glenn jacobs (kane)

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Ergh there's  a thought i wonder if mcmahons wife gets a role in government as she is into politics along with glenn jacobs (kane)

Paul Bearer -- Funeral Set for Tomorrow ...

• Haha 2

The 10 month old used and unclean cat litter tray of a country music band was Florida Georgia Line. They split up last year due to rumours of one of them having Trump like ideals and falling out with his band mate. Brian Kelley. In a massively untalented duo, he was essentially the bez, the cressa, the mate brought along for shits and giggles. After appearing at the RNC this week, yesterday he announced his new single, “Make America Great Again”. Be interesting to hear it. 

Why would Trump want to meet the least successful prime minister to ever lead the world's first Islamist nuclear state, or a guy with an 11% success rate of getting elected

It's very funny watching this pair of clearings in the woods embarrass themselves desperately fondling his balls, hoping for a pat on the head while they're down there.

I saw a terrific interview with Farage in which he claimed they were "friendly" (carefully sidestepping saying they were friends), then having to admit he flew out there completely uninvited :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why would Trump want to meet the least successful prime minister to ever lead the world's first Islamist nuclear state, or a guy with an 11% success rate of getting elected

It's very funny watching this pair of clearings in the woods embarrass themselves desperately fondling his balls, hoping for a pat on the head while they're down there.

I saw a terrific interview with Farage in which he claimed they were "friendly" (carefully sidestepping saying they were friends), then having to admit he flew out there completely uninvited :D

Both of them are stopping short of saying he invited them over. Farage has been asked a few times and he never says he was invited.

On 16/07/2024 at 08:24, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Unlucky, Elon

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-07-19/trump-vows-action-to-end-electric-vehicle-mandate-on-day-one

Former President Donald Trump used his nomination speech to take aim at President Joe Biden’s electric vehicle policies, vowing to action against them on his first day in office.

“I will end the electric vehicle mandate on day one,”

I mean, it's not great news for the climate, but at least I can enjoy some schadenfreude while I burn

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I say this as someone on the huskier side myself, but Liz Truss could've done with someone a bit more agile running interference for her there :lol:

I really love the quote from the reporter

”Liz Truss, why are you here?”

and Liz doesn’t even answer, she can’t answer. Trump has not given any of them a second of his time. He didn’t invite them.

3 hours ago, Genie said:

I really love the quote from the reporter

”Liz Truss, why are you here?”

and Liz doesn’t even answer, she can’t answer. Trump has not given any of them a second of his time. He didn’t invite them.

He’s built his whole persona around “being a winner” why would he want to be seen shaking hands with a prime minister who couldn’t outlast a lettuce.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Well if he wont meet them i doubt he is gonna meet lammy based on his previous comments about trump 😂

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well if he wont meet them i doubt he is gonna meet lammy based on his previous comments about trump 😂

Have you heard what his own vice president pick has said previously? 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Have you heard what his own vice president pick has said previously? 

But they are part of the same party - easier to say bygones is bygones. De santis haley and vance now are all behind him after having previous run ins with him. Lammys gonna have to do a lot of arse kissing i think should trump win. Not the smartest thing to say considering political relations between the countries 

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

But they are part of the same party - easier to say bygones is bygones. De santis haley and vance now are all behind him after having previous run ins with him. Lammys gonna have to do a lot of arse kissing i think should trump win. Not the smartest thing to say considering political relations between the countries 

He said in 2018. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â