U.S. Politics

maqroll

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

In your opinion is it literally too late for a new Democrat to establish himself and beat Trump? 

I fear so but would love to be wrong 🤞It’s only 110 days until Election Day 😨

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

You'd like to think if so many Dems are getting vocal there is someone in mind they'll get behind pdq. 

I imagine it'll be absolute chaos for a couple of weeks if he does step aside, but I'm sure the threat of Trump will unite the party behind whoever gets picked.

Bookies favourite is Harris, but I think she'll only win it if everyone agrees there shouldn't be a proper primary (which is a very real possibility). I can't see her winning if one of the other big players throws their hat in the ring.

13 hours ago, bickster said:

Do they know he played golf the very next day with no bandage at all. He wasn't even shot, he was cut by a shard of glass from the teleprompter

You want the general conspiracy thread where you can discuss how and why the internet is using a 2 year old photo of Trump playing golf 

Also snopes has already debunked the broken teleprompter , there wasn’t one 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I imagine it'll be absolute chaos for a couple of weeks if he does step aside, but I'm sure the threat of Trump will unite the party behind whoever gets picked.

Bookies favourite is Harris, but I think she'll only win it if everyone agrees there shouldn't be a proper primary (which is a very real possibility). I can't see her winning if one of the other big players throws their hat in the ring.

I can’t see her winning. 

14 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Please Michelle, do it for us!

Would (one of the) the lines of attack be “it’s Barrack via the back door (kw), it’s unconstitutional etc”?

Posted (edited)

What kind of reaction has the backing of Hulk Hogan had in America? He still viewed as a massive USA hero with people who listen to him brother

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

What kind of reaction has the backing of Hulk Hogan had in America? He still viewed as a massive USA hero with people who listen to him brother

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

Would (one of the) the lines of attack be “it’s Barrack via the back door (kw), it’s unconstitutional etc”?

I doubt the lines of attack against her would show that level of nuance 😉

8 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I doubt the lines of attack against her would show that level of nuance 😉

I was just thinking that last time the MAGA lot were all about the election being stolen, I thought if Michelle Obama ran they’d be crying foul again that it was just a way around Barack getting a third term.

It tramples all over the American flag for gods sake!!!

Well if the Democrats are looking for a rabid woke lefty with leadership qualities, who wants to live in the USA, there's a candidate available... 

5899.jpg

51 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hulk hogan trying to get himself a job as foreign  secretary 

VLAD YOU LISTEN TO ME, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN TRUMPAMANIA RUNS WILD OVER YOU BROTHER 

Hulk Hogan pictured walking with stick ...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

VLAD YOU LISTEN TO ME, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN TRUMPAMANIA RUNS WILD OVER YOU BROTHER 

Hulk Hogan pictured walking with stick ...

He did beat The Iron Sheik back in the day could be useful when the attack Iran.

1 hour ago, sne said:

He did beat The Iron Sheik back in the day could be useful when the attack Iran.

and he fights for the rights of every man and fights for what's right

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is there room in Trump's cabinet for someone that's more orange?

I'm not sure Hogan brings much to the role, but at least he's horrendously racist

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â