U.S. Politics

maqroll

7 hours ago, choffer said:

Do they know he played golf the very next day with no bandage at all. He wasn't even shot, he was cut by a shard of glass from the teleprompter

The dickhead on my fb feed is lapping this up like all the other stuff that’s fed to him (anti-vax, climate change denier, Bill Gates is the devil, trans people are mentally ill etc etc). He’s definitely of the opinion Donald Trump is coming to save the world and only he can do it.

It was the “Demo-rats” that were behind the assassination attempt.

Edited by Genie

2 hours ago, Genie said:

The dickhead on my fb feed is lapping this up like all the other stuff that’s fed to him (anti-vax, climate change denier, Bill Gates is the devil, trans people are mentally ill etc etc). He’s definitely of the opinion Donald Trump is coming to save the world and only he can do it.

It was the “Demo-rats” that were behind the assassination attempt.

They start with Sleepy Joe and before you know it they are at lock her up and wearing a bandage on their ears. Bellends. 

• Like 1

Barrack Obama has reportedly advised Biden to step aside. 

He looked extremely frail getting out of Air Force One today.

Edited by Genie

Its all very depressing and I cannot believe they want to elect Trump again after all what has happened, but now he has seemed to have turned into some sort of god for the evangelicals.  If that happens expect some sort of 'peace' deal between Ukraine and Russia and Putin pissing himself with laughter, and planning his next invasion. Previously I thought they should stick with Biden as actually on paper he has been an above average president versus a lunatic but it is really not looking good for him. At this rate I worry if he could survive the campaign. It is a right mess and it is only a couple of years ago all of Trump's picks in the midterm got crushed. the result of all of te legal cases was basically to mobilise his support base and give him the Republican nomination.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Barrack Obama has reportedly advised Biden to step aside. 

He looked extremely frail getting out of Air Force One today.

Crazy the democrats haven't just forced him to step aside. They should have done it after the debate fiasco. Poor Joe is too senile to understand "advice".

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Crazy the democrats haven't just forced him to step aside. They should have done it after the debate fiasco. Poor Joe is too senile to understand "advice".

Via what mechanism? Unless they drop the 25th Amendment bomb on him, or impeach him, I don’t know if it’s possible to force out someone who doesn’t want to go. And for whatever’s it’s worth, he is the incumbent, so I doubt the DNC has the will to pull a coup on him as a candidate. That would set one helluva precedent. I’m not saying he is up to the challenge, just saying I don’t see how he could be forced out. He’s gonna have to choose to walk

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

32 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Do you remember how badly Obama's debate went?

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

They probably should have, y'know, actually run a candidate against him in the primaries if they didn't want him as the nominee.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

They probably should have, y'know, actually run a candidate against him in the primaries if they didn't want him as the nominee.

He's deteriorated tremendously since the time people would have been thinking about whether to challenge him in the primaries last year.   If it were today's Biden announcing a run for re-election a year ago I have no doubt one or two others would have challenged him, but nobody from within his administration.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Should have done it before the leadership campaigns began. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Via what mechanism? 

Tell his campaign team, his family and anyone who'll listen that he doesn't have the support of the party and it's time to step aside. Also pull all ads for his campaign. He's senile but even he would understand that it was time to quit. It seems to be what they are doing now with Pelosi and Obama all coming out to make vague statements that it's time to step aside. No need to be vague, "Hey Joe, pack up your shit, you're out!"

Edited by villa89

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Tell his campaign team, his family and anyone who'll listen that he doesn't have the support of the party and it's time to step aside. He's senile but even he would understand that it was time to quit. It seems to be what they are doing now with Pelosi and Obama all coming out to make vague statements that it's time to step aside. No need to be vague, "Hey Joe, pack up your shit, you're out!"

👍👍 to me that’s not “forcing him out” per se but we’re on the same page. But even in this scenario it still ends up with him having to choose 

3 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

👍👍 to me that’s not “forcing him out” per se but we’re on the same page. But even in this scenario it still ends up with him having to choose 

In your opinion is it literally too late for a new Democrat to establish himself and beat Trump? 

Posted (edited)

You'd like to think if so many Dems are getting vocal there is someone in mind they'll get behind pdq. 

Edited by sidcow

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â