U.S. Politics

maqroll

Apparently things could get much worse in America now. Imagine that, a gun making things much worse in America. 

It's genuinely incredible how obsessed Democrats are with losing.

All seems so bizarre. One of the two sides that can win openly desires to lead as an authoritarian cult, while the other side genuinely aren't bothered by the prospect of that; as they'd rather let an increasingly senile man who'll be dead in a few years embarrass himself every week than actually do something uncomfortable 

Edited by wishywashy
  • Like 2

Trump caught on mic when pulled up by SS saying Wait wait wait so he can do the fist pump to crowd and mouths fight several times. Not pointing to conspiracy but a deranged individual 

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Trump caught on mic when pulled up by SS saying Wait wait wait so he can do the fist pump to crowd and mouths fight several times. Not pointing to conspiracy but a deranged individual 

The audio I heard he just kept saying ‘let me put my shoe on back on’ repeatedly. 

He was literally fighting for the sole of America.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

The audio I heard he just kept saying ‘let me put my shoe on back on’ repeatedly. 

He was literally fighting for the sole of America.

I thought he said 'I fell on my keys'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I hope everyone shows the same concern next time this happens to a classroom of school kids, but I’m not holding my breath.

It’ll be a couple of quick rounds of thoughts & prayers then forgotten. Same as it ever was 🙄

9 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I hope everyone shows the same concern next time this happens to a classroom of school kids, but I’m not holding my breath.

Paul Pelosis attack was laughed at by the Maga crowd, but you know Trump is an exemplary character so we should be more respectful. 

What's ludicrous is the MAGA crowd crowing about the Biden rhetoric around Trump when Trumps own rhetoric is 10 times worse. Even during the event he's shouting "fight" repeatedly. The man genuinely wants some kind of civil war. 

39 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Unlimited supply of Thoughts and Prayers

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

It was surprising how quickly he realised there was an opportunity for an iconic photo or 10.

Yes iconic is an understatement. 

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Dems just need to give people someone to vote for 

That whole conversation has gone now. They're just all waiting for the inevitable. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Trump was on pure adrenaline right there. He’d have been higher than a kite. 

He always is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wishywashy said:

All seems so bizarre. One of the two sides that can win openly desires to lead as an authoritarian cult, while the other side genuinely aren't bothered by the prospect of that; as they'd rather let an increasingly senile man who'll be dead in a few years embarrass himself every week than actually do something uncomfortable 

The Democrats are more worried about not losing loads of seats, they know they've lost the presidency already. Anyone who could replace Half dead Joe knows that they are on a hiding to nothing. They will just wait for four years' time when the Democrats will have a very good chance to win after four years of Trump. 

looks like from this footage that the protection officer on the roof got his shot off first , but missed  , but maybe that was enough  to have caused Trump to move resulting in Crooks shot missing the intended target ? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â