U.S. Politics

maqroll

Biden is too confused to know his time is up, so he’s insisting he will run. Until today, Trump’s campaign could have just been a list of Democrats that have stated the obvious about Biden’s health. But from today, there’s a new angle.

spacer.png

His fans will feel this is a message from Jesus.

He will have 4 years and the cover of the justice system to do whatever he likes.

Buckle up folks.

Has there been any news yet on why this young republican tried to kill Trump?

Is it fan fever and celebrity worship, with Trump being built up to a cult like level for the MAGA crowd, leading to a kinda John Lennon type situation and obsession?

Is it something more than that, like he was republican but strongly disagreed with Trumps platform?

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Is it fan fever and celebrity worship, with Trump being built up to a cult like level for the MAGA crowd, leading to a kinda John Lennon type situation and obsession?

Is it something more than that, like he was republican but strongly disagreed with Trumps platform?

All quiet on that front so far. Over here in the US, yours are the questions the news is repeatedly asking but seemingly nobody has the answers yet. 

4 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

John Lennon actually had some charm to his personality. Him being mentioned in context with Trump, just doesn't feel right.

5 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

John Lennon actually had some charm to his personality. Him being mentioned in context with Trump, just doesn't feel right.

I dunno, my basic understanding of the John Lennon shooter is it was a guy who absolutely idolised him only to realise that he wasn't actually that good a human being 

It is relatively easy to believe that could happen with trump too

Just watched the incident again  . How anyone can say he deserved this or deserves to have another attempt on his life is sickening. Innocent bystanders killed also . How many will lose their lives on the next attempt? Like him or hate him he did not deserve that. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I swear people forget just how bad that was.

As the capitol was being stormed, there was a baying mob chanting "hang Mike Pence", Trump said "maybe they're right".

Pence, the vice president, refused to get into a car with secret service staff because he didn't trust their intentions and thought it was plausibly part of the coup.

With Trump, it's not some "well politicians have different views". He's an existential threat to American democracy, he failed his trial run, he'll be better prepared next time

you can add in that he's a climate change denier but will be in charge of the country that produces the 2nd most greenhouse gas emissions after china. it's not just a case of "he's america's problem"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno, my basic understanding of the John Lennon shooter is it was a guy who absolutely idolised him only to realise that he wasn't actually that good a human being 

The way Trump has whipped up the MAGA crowd and created a messiah like persona for himself, I can see the risk of one of his followers having severe mental health issues and deciding to kill Trump out of love or something like that.

Sure I’ve read somewhere today that whilst being a registered Republican, the shooters last political act was to donate $15 to a Democrat cause, may even have been Biden 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

you can add in that he's a climate change denier but will be in charge of the country that produces the 2nd most greenhouse gas emissions after china. it's not just a case of "he's america's problem"

Donald Trump hasn't given 2 minutes of thinking time to climate change. He doesn't care about it, or abortion or religion or immigration or anything.

He only cares about power, money and influence. He has no political thoughts whatsoever, except what he is told. He only cares about being in power.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

How anyone can say he deserved this or deserves to have another attempt on his life is sickening. Innocent bystanders killed also . How many will lose their lives on the next attempt? Like him or hate him he did not deserve that. 

Qasem Soleimani Says Hi (posthumously)

38 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Biden is too confused to know his time is up, so he’s insisting he will run. Until today, Trump’s campaign could have just been a list of Democrats that have stated the obvious about Biden’s health. But from today, there’s a new angle.

spacer.png

His fans will feel this is a message from Jesus.

He will have 4 years and the cover of the justice system to do whatever he likes.

Buckle up folks.

How have his protection detail kept him on stage for this photo? 

56 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

You realise the issue is that he tried, right?

Yes but failed - dont know what people are not understanding. It wont happen again. It will fail. He can try as much as he likes

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No everyone understands he failed. You just seem to be assuming he'll fail again. Do you not think it's an issue that he might/probably will try it again? 

You seemed more angry about the potential of 15 minute towns than the most powerful role in the world being used to attempt to destroy democracy. 

Angry what an earth are you ona about. In what part of my post am i angry? You sound a lot angrier than me. All i am saying in a calm manner is that he failed and will fail again. Lets even see if he survives 4 years as president as im not sure he will

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's what you're not getting mate. There's absolutely no reason to think he won't try something even worse, and he now has the supreme court telling him he's immune to consequences

But that's  merely speculating at this point. None of us know what he intends to do. Its not like the current administration in america hasnt done some strange things either. Im juat merely saying we survived four years with him before and we probably will again.

Its not armagendden like alot of these posts on this forum. It wont be great but its not great now is it? A world war is very close under bidens watch right now so we can't exactly say we are safe at the moment either.

Its lose lose - what a mess

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lennon had a unique musical talent that will forever be remembered. However,  It's a strange mind that wants to put someone on a pedestal. We all fall short. 

It's difficult to see any redeeming qualities in Trump.

Lennon did give the World "Working class Hero". 

My point being, they're  chalk and cheese. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â