U.S. Politics

maqroll

7 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Comparing Khan to **** Trump? What is wrong with you?

You saying whats wrong with me after you compared him to hitler ? It would marvellous if you actually read the post

Whats wrong with you?

Edited by Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Left and Right arguing what’s a conspiracy and what isn’t 😂

I've got most of my memes from a joke FB shit posting site. Veterans of Leftist Infighting. 

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I don't want Trump or Putin assassinated. 

I want them tried, exposed, publicly humiliated and locked up for a very long time. 

Some sensibility at last

Exactly my position 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The problem is you kill a political opponent because you dont agree with their political stance where does it end?

As well documented i dislike safiq khan as much as a lot on here do with trump. Do i want harm to him? Absolutely not. I cant even believe some people want him dead. Its just madness 

They way I see it if the majority of usa  voters elect him they get what they deserve. 

• Like 2

Just now, PaulC said:

They way I see it if the majority of usa  voters elect him they get what they deserve. 

It’s the poor sods who don’t vote for him and by extension the rest of us outside the US that don’t deserve it.

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

It’s the poor sods who don’t vote for him and by extension the rest of us outside the US that don’t deserve it.

True but that's democracy.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

100% this paul.

Yep if voters want to vote any candidate in then that’s what they get, no matter who they are

4 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Thats democracy is all about im afraid mark

You need it in a way othwrwise you are stuck with one party rule and thats never a good thing

It would not be a surprise if violence from the Magalites towards "lefty scum" were to happen, or even if Trump enables it. This is his and his dribbling horde's base level.

But, for Trump to be beaten, it needs to happen in the courts and with ballots. He needs to be, and deserves to be absolutely humiliated. That is how Trump should be beaten. Not with some dickhead's bullet.

What I have feared, if Trump is assassinated, somebody worse will step in, and holds him up as some demented form of martyr. Trump's motivation for alot of his bullshit is self provision, nepotism, and revenge. With Trump gone, what sort of nut job could be expected to fill that void? Somebody motivated with true hate, and will be much much worse than Trump, especially if armed with this Project 2025 bullshit?

Even though the gunman couldn't shoot for shit and Trump is mostly unharmed, he has done more for Trump than any of his army of sycophants.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You need it in a way othwrwise you are stuck with one party rule and thats never a good thing

My point is/was the “oh well, if they vote for him, it’s their fault” line.

It’s not the fault of those who don’t and are lumbered with him.

1 minute ago, AJ said:

It would not be a surprise if violence from the Magalites towards "lefty scum" were to happen, or even if Trump enables it. This is his and his dribbling horde's base level.

But, for Trump to be beaten, it needs to happen in the courts and with ballots. He needs to be, and deserves to be absolutely humiliated. That is how Trump should be beaten. Not with some dickhead's bullet.

What I have feared, if Trump is assassinated, somebody worse will step in, and holds him up as some demented form of martyr. Trump's motivation for alot of his bullshit is self provision, nepotism, and revenge. With Trump gone, what sort of nut job could be expected to fill that void? Somebody motivated with true hate, and will be much much worse than Trump, especially if armed with this Project 2025 bullshit?

Even though the gunman couldn't shoot for shit and Trump is mostly unharmed, he has done more for Trump than any of his army of sycophants.

Top post 👏

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And Trump tried to end democracy. 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

i was surprised to see VT’s first instinct was that this was  all faked , followed by regret that the would be assassin couldn’t shoot straight , followed by comparisons to Trump , Hitler and Nazi Germany

and then I remembered what forum I was on .. and wasn’t that surprised at all 😀

If someone put a bullet between Putins eyes , I’m fairly sure my reaction will be , take that you word removed , so I suppose in that regard I’d be  no different to some of the comments on here 

Yep. 

I wouldn't mourn his loss, but certainly wouldn't advocate his assassination.  

This is the worst of all outcomes really, as his Jesus complex will be emboldened.  

With the info we have on the shooter, the fact he wasn't a trained sniper and was at a pretty long distance, him actually getting his ear is actually a fairly decent shot.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Donald Trump, Champion of democracy.

32 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Just watching latest update on AJ. Shooter was 150m away. I'm no expert but I'm guessing unless trained that's not an easy shot

Back in my AJ days, our 6 monthly shooting drill (grouping) was at 100m, while another common drill shooting from alternate positions was at 100, 200, and 300m, which was also done by recruits. If you don't pass these drills as a recruit, you don't pass training.

So, yeah. With enough practice, it should be doable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â