U.S. Politics

maqroll

Sorry if this is a ridiculous question as i do not know how american voting works but if he is 20 and wasnt allowed to vkte how do they know he is a republican voter? Was there other local elections that he voted for ?

Now seen the video, shot at him with a pellet gun didn't he? And then you can hear him say "wait a moment" before coming back up and raising the fist

The only surprise is there wasn't someone at the bottom of the pile making sure his hair was done 

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well no one can accuse sky news of being right wing it’s not even on their main stories page on their website !

It appears top on the home page for me. Timelines, analysis, “what we know about the gunman…” etc. There’s about half a dozen separate links.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

It appears top on the home page for me. Timelines, analysis, “what we know about the gunman…” etc. There’s about half a dozen separate links.

I dont want to screen shot mine just in case against site rules- but mine is the england game at top with starmer issues rallying cry, followed by human remains story and then the kane would give it all up of England win tonight

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

His supporters are genuinely going to think it was divine intervention aren’t they 😭

Of course. He was already a Christ-like figure for many of them.

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It so on brand of him to stick his head out of that human shield of men/women risking their lives and present his gob as a target, just to give a big rah rah.

word removed

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont want to screen shot mine just in case against site rules- but mine is the england game at top with starmer issues rallying cry, followed by human remains story and then the kane would give it all up of England win tonight

That’s the UK tab. 

The home tab is dominated with Trump.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You're on the UK news page not the main news homepage

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Now seen the video, shot at him with a pellet gun didn't he? And then you can hear him say "wait a moment" before coming back up and raising the fist

The only surprise is there wasn't someone at the bottom of the pile making sure his hair was done 

He used a rifle from outside the event. One of the audience died. Trump being alive is pure dumb luck.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Very bad path to go down imo. 

Murder or assassination for perceived greater good. No turning back when you go there and where do you go from there? Anything is justifiable 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

How do you fire 8 shots and basically miss the person you are aiming at yet manage to kill someone else and critically injure two others. 

I assume they were behind Trump and got hit by the bullets that missed him...

As much as we all hate Trump with their history of assassinations of presidents and would be presidents this is another bad day for the USA. All it will do is galvanise the support for Trump as well. 

• Like 2

Just now, PaulC said:

As much as we all hate Trump with their history of assassinations of presidents and would be presidents this is another bad day for the USA. All it will do is galvanise the support for Trump as well. 

Spot on.

14 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

How do you fire 8 shots and basically miss the person you are aiming at yet manage to kill someone else and critically injure two others. 

Cos he was just some kid with mental issues not a trained Sniper.

42 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

i was surprised to see VT’s first instinct was that this was  all faked , followed by regret that the would be assassin couldn’t shoot straight , followed by comparisons to Trump , Hitler and Nazi Germany

and then I remembered what forum I was on .. and wasn’t that surprised at all 😀

If someone put a bullet between Putins eyes , I’m fairly sure my reaction will be , take that you word removed , so I suppose in that regard I’d be  no different to some of the comments on here 

Exactly, it just comes down to how close in the worldwide word removed list you consider Trump to be to Putin.  You can tell Trump will be an enabler of Putin and that is extremely dangerous to Ukraine and then Europe.  I think he needs to be stopped at all costs, preferably by democratic means.  If he was shot dead, then nobody else would be able to fill his role in the same way imo.  Trump is in a very odd place where he can have the most odious political views and aims and yet have some sort of cult leader status that can't be replicated on the same scale by anyone else.  It's baffling and more than a bit scary.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

It would be a good thing in my book if he was killed, he's no loss. You're right though he was already going to win the election and now this cements that. Democrats might as well leave half dead Joe in the race now. 

What's surprising is that at these rallies the candidates aren't behind bullet proof glass. I'm sure that will change now. Anyone competent would have got the kill shot. 

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Cos he was just some kid with mental issues not a trained Sniper.

Mental health issues = white.

13 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Murder or assassination for perceived greater good. No turning back when you go there and where do you go from there? Anything is justifiable 

Exactly mate . 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â