U.S. Politics

maqroll

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That’s a big statement 

You are from the USA?

Well, I guess you don't have to worry about barbaric Russian soldiers rampaging their way across your continent and on manoeuvres off your west Coast or the prospect that your supposed ally is about to elect their biggest fan boy and sell you out to them?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

So you advocate murder ?  That last sentence is disturbing. 

For Trump and Putin, yes.  I don't really like the fact that I have to feel this way but I do. 

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

All bets are off now. How long till someone takes a shot at Biden? 

Why waste a bullet, age will do sleepy Joe in pretty soon. 

10 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

So all the movies have been lying to us. Secret Service is not that good.

Cue the conspiracy theories that the secret service were actually behind the whole thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

For Trump and Putin, yes.  I don't really like the fact that I have to feel this way but I do. 

Very bad path to go down imo. 

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There's a lot of people talking the high ground that any political violence is wrong and that he must be beaten at the ballot box, etc, and about basically any other politician, I'd agree

But he's a man that literally tried to incite an insurection to steal control of the country because he didn't like the previous democratic answer, he'll be ready to do it again, and he's got a plan to destroy the country's institutions to cement his grasp on power if he gets back in.

Seems like as close to an act that was envisioned when the second amendment was written as we're likely to see

If you've followed the rise of Christian Dominionism movement in America for a while it's quite disturbing and they've rode in on Trumpism and are always looking to double down

25 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

You are from the USA?

Well, I guess you don't have to worry about barbaric Russian soldiers rampaging their way across your continent and on manoeuvres off your west Coast or the prospect that your supposed ally is about to elect their biggest fan boy and sell you out to them?

Clearly he’s from Rugeley 😆

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm not ashamed to say I think the world while be a better place if Trump and Putin were dead.  Hopefully someone else has another go at some stage.

I think you should be ashamed of this statement mate its not a good reflection on you advocating murder and the same applies to anyone who liked it. 

Madness

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Turns out the alleged shooter is a registered Republican voter. Thank goodness kind of

It doesn't really matter what he votes for does it? You have nutty people on both sides of the political spectrum 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It doesn't really matter what he votes for does it? You have nutty people on both sides of the political spectrum 

Of course it does, it goes some way to alleviating a republican vs democrat civil war.

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

All bets are off now. How long till someone takes a shot at Biden? 

It might take an assassination to get them to look at the gun laws, might…

This sounds like a massive, totally unacceptable blunder by the security teams. That interview with the guy who saw the shooter on the roof... Just what were Trump's security guys doing? Madness.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It matters in sense of retaliation attacks

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It might take an assassination to get them to look at the gun laws, might…

No chance. Half the population could be scythed down by guns and nothing would change. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

This sounds like a massive, totally unacceptable blunder by the security teams. That interview with the guy who saw the shooter on the roof... Just what were Trump's security guys doing? Madness.

There’s only so much anyone can do in a country with so many high power guns circulating in the general public.

Someone motivated and organised could get it done I expect.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh come on mate. There is no way this is staged.

Not saying it is. All I’m saying is that the immediate reaction of a number of people I know, who in the past have been very supportive, was to be sceptical. 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â