U.S. Politics

maqroll

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Obviously would be bad if he died but ultimately no one would shed a tear if someone iced Putin or if someone had nobbled Adolf in the 1930s. It's a shame that 75million people in America are unashamed Nazis but there you go. That's what that country wants. 

So you’re comparing Trump to Hitler ? That’s ridiculous. 

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Does it? Surely the MAGA lot were committed to voting for him anyway. 

I can't imagine loads of undecided or independent voters now deciding this is their man. 

I think it will spur a lot of emotion in people over the next few days but I'd be surprised if it made a massive difference come November. 

I just can't imagine significant number of people saying I'm now going to vote for him because some lunatic took a shot at him.

No, it doesn’t change which candidate people will vote for but the thing that will decide this election is who can motivate the biggest number of their supporters to come out on the day and actually put a cross in the box. 

At the moment Biden’s bumbling is losing enthusiasm for his supporters and Trump has just had a massive shot of excitement for his. 

I predict a higher turnout for Trump than Biden. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

This is an absolutely insane take

Some of the comments in here are unbelievable. It further astounds me that they seem to be the popular opinion too.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

No, it doesn’t change which candidate people will vote for but the thing that will decide this election is who can motivate the biggest number of their supporters to come out on the day and actually put a cross in the box. 

At the moment Biden’s bumbling is losing enthusiasm for his supporters and Trump has just had a massive shot of excitement for his. 

I predict a higher turnout for Trump than Biden. 

Yeah true. Bad news for the world then. 

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It really is. When did trump kill millions of people or invade countries like putin?

You might not like trump and im not a big fan of his but comparing to hitler and putin is literally ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, choffer said:

To be fair, I’m in Atlanta at the moment. Phones are lighting up with messages from friends. Even the most conservative ones are calling foul on this one. It all seems very odd. 

Oh come on mate. There is no way this is staged.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not in the slightest. Everything he's done in campaigns is about building the cult around him, undermining democracy, dehumanising minorities etc. He's a self interested psychopath. I mean I suppose Hitler had an ideology that Trump doesn't have, but in appealing to people who think they're losers, weapons weaponising grievance politics to divide the country and being phenomenally ignorant I'm perfectly happy to state every single man woman andnchild supporting trump today would have also happily elected Hitler in Germany. Human garbage every single one of them.

I always assumed Trump would win the up coming election anyway so not much has changed there I don't think.

I wonder how much the gun man was paid to miss him? (I love a baseless conspiracy theory!)

14 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

People in this thread being fauxfended that someone might not be to bothered if maybe Trump hadn’t survived were **** absent whenever Trump wished violence or even death on someone. But no, now it’s wrong. 

Who are you referring to there?

37 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Not in the slightest. Everything he's done in campaigns is about building the cult around him, undermining democracy, dehumanising minorities etc. He's a self interested psychopath. I mean I suppose Hitler had an ideology that Trump doesn't have, but in appealing to people who think they're losers, weapons weaponising grievance politics to divide the country and being phenomenally ignorant I'm perfectly happy to state every single man woman andnchild supporting trump today would have also happily elected Hitler in Germany. Human garbage every single one of them.

That’s a big statement 

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

People in this thread being fauxfended that someone might not be to bothered if maybe Trump hadn’t survived were **** absent whenever Trump wished violence or even death on someone. But no, now it’s wrong. 

Two wrongs don’t make a right do they . No one on here would lose any sleep if he had died but I’m sure his loved ones wouldn’t see it like that.  I think there’s people on here more bothered that he survived than would have been if he’d died and that’s a sorry state of affairs. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'm not ashamed to say I think the world while be a better place if Trump and Putin were dead.  Hopefully someone else has another go at some stage.

So you advocate murder ?  That last sentence is disturbing. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

All bets are off now. How long till someone takes a shot at Biden? 

He’s the republicans number one asset , so if he’s taken out it will be blue on blue 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â