U.S. Politics

maqroll

Trump promised a "bloodbath", and now we've got one. I fear that hundreds of people are going to get gunned down in the coming days and weeks. This is a complete disaster for the country.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

can you tell me what a trump fanatic looks like?

Look for a red hat and a t-shirt that says "God, Guns & Trump". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Trump promised a "bloodbath", and now we've got one. I fear that hundreds of people are going to get gunned down in the coming days and weeks. This is a complete disaster for the country.

show me were trump promised a bloodbath?

1 minute ago, 1974Centenary said:

The trouble with supporters from the left is they will throw out any quote from CNN and assume its gospel

If you’re gonna slur us at least get it right: it would be MSNBC

I see you live in california?Do you embrace the rules the democrat party has brought down on us? You havent seen any violence perpertrated while people are raiding stores? They have been empowered by Newsome to rob steal break the law any way they want.

Just now, 1974Centenary said:

I see you live in california?Do you embrace the rules the democrat party has brought down on us? You havent seen any violence perpertrated while people are raiding stores? They have been empowered by Newsome to rob steal break the law any way they want.

The trouble with people from the right is they will throw out any talking point from Fox News and assume its gospel

1 hour ago, 1974Centenary said:

Are you in favour of repealing prop 47?

What does Prop 47* have to do with any of this discussion?

*=Prop 47 was a 2014 change in California law that made some lower-level nonviolent offenses misdemeanors and set a $950 felony threshold for shoplifting.

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, maqroll said:

A lot of people are going to get killed tomorrow by Trump fanatics.

I think this might be an overreaction, but people on both sides are definitely going to be on edge.

I think it would have been worse in some ways if he had been killed. That could have lit the torch paper of some real carnage.

Edited by TheAuthority

9 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Might tell my mom to get the spare room ready

Does your spare room have a closet I can stay in?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I think it would have been worse in some ways if he had been killed.

Much worse, without a doubt. And even if I firmly believe Trump is a disgusting, toxic, degenerate criminal and traitor who has pushed the county to the edge and needs to be brought to justice for his many crimes, vigilantism is NOT justice. Trump has to be defeated in court and at the ballot box. The heroic imagery from this shooting aftermath makes defeating him considerably more difficult. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 1974Centenary said:

show me were trump promised a bloodbath?

The left v right in America is completely nuts to me. He did say it how can you pretend he didnt. 

Guys the mans a human being. I do not endorse murder or anything like this because you do not like their political stand point.  Glad he is ok regardless what he stands for.

Im just glad the rocket polisher who did it was killed. Scumbag

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â