U.S. Politics

maqroll

In the space of two hours he refers to Zelensky as Putin, and Harris as Trump!

When does he confuse "peace treaty" with "intercontinental ballistic missile attack"?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

When does he confuse "peace treaty" with "intercontinental ballistic missile attack"?

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Embarrassing all you can do is laugh. Its there for all to see. Next on the agender "id like to introduce the prime minister of the uk olaf scholz"

It's like watching an old wildebeest getting slaughtered by a pack of hyenas. Time to step away Joe, the Democratic Party should never have put you in this position. 

• Like 1

This is actually as bad as when Trump repeatedly mistook his challenger for the RNC nomination with Nancy Pelosi and blamed her for January 6th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I see on social media, people who deny they are in fact right wing, even though they exhibit right wing views are feeling sorry for the Democrats and insist something needs to be done, but haven't felt the need to criticise Trump for other verbal trip ups. 

15 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I see on social media, people who deny they are in fact right wing, even though they exhibit right wing views are feeling sorry for the Democrats and insist something needs to be done, but haven't felt the need to criticise Trump for other verbal trip ups. 

I know one of them. 'Tucker Carlson is a centrist, and I'm a centrist!' 

If you speak to him there's no escaping the fact he's an idiot no matter what he talks about tbh. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Trump voters are irrational. Everything bad Trump does is irrelevant to them.

Biden voters or potential Biden voters are rational, they may withhold their vote based on what Biden does.

If Biden is replaced, I reckon a lot of people will breathe a sigh of relief.

Edited by Mr_Dogg
  • Like 2

Also massively deeply offensive to the Ukrainian president.  You are being called the war criminal you are warring with. 

That alone is enough for biden to resign. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Biden 8/1 to win the Election now, Trump 11/18.

I guess the main reason for the long odds is they predict he won’t be on the ballot.

Edited by Genie

He's still fighting it, it needs to be taken out of his hands. With project 2025 out there in plain sight, the hubris of Joe Biden could end up being an important chapter in American history books

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He's still fighting it, it needs to be taken out of his hands. With project 2025 out there in plain sight, the hubris of Joe Biden could end up being an important chapter in American history books

Yeah, true. But there’s no mechanism for taking it out of his hands. It’s completely in his control to just stay in the race. He can’t be removed by anyone else.

From listening to the news and stuff, it seems like most of Americans think the two candidates are dire. Hopefully the Democrats can persuade him to step aside and put in someone to trounce Trump resoundingly.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â