U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Based on this ruling, Biden has at least 4 months in which time he can "officially" grassy knoll Trump, and any other MAGA terrorist who he might deem a national security threat. 

Biden might as well dissolve the GOP and arrest any member who doesn't agree to enter a re-education camp.

He could grassy knoll Alito and Thomas and replace them with liberals, and also expand the court, and pack it with liberals.

He could start a mandatory gun buyback program and ban all firearms. 

The Court has just crowned Joe Biden King Joe!

Exactly, and he should make full use of the gift the court just gave him 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

I'd just hate to be a kid growing up in America now. After November they are going to be taught that Trump invented fire, and was the first man on Mars, taking off from the flat earth on a smug powered rocket scooter of his own design.  

9 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

As one who is quite ignorant to American politics, I've seen many comments stating "America is doomed if Trump gets in etc". 

What was so bad about his last presidency?

Lets see what the starting point is, what do you know about his Presidency?

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I'd just hate to be a kid growing up in America now. After November they are going to be taught that Trump invented fire, and was the first man on Mars, taking off from the flat earth on a smug powered rocket scooter of his own design.  

North America slowly turning into North Korea.

• Like 1

It is quite fun to see America do is own peculiar version of the excesses of Rome.

We are a few years away from the President ceremonially executing the Supreme Court at their inauguration. Or for power to rest purely with those most able to avoid assassination by their rivals (or get them first).

10 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Americans bang on about freedom, and are gearing up to elect a fascist. I don’t get it. 

It's like when they bang on about freedom of speech but then throw a hissy fit when someone says something they don't agree with. 

12 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

That too 😜

I know Yanks struggle with geography so thought I'd put it in term's they'd understand. I mean, they basically own Canada anyway. 😉

Of course, it's an exaggerated statement and hyperbole. That should be obvious to anyone who read it.

Does appear Trump would be happy for a similar set up based on some previous video's and comments on Kim/NK.

I do worry where the country (argument for similar issues worldwide) might be heading (especially if project 2025 has any credence) and how his support are lapping it up.

19 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Lets see what the starting point is, what do you know about his Presidency?

Not a lot hence the reason i'm asking the question. I know the economy was decent before Covid, he was controversial on treatments but right on Ivermectin, no new wars. Very controversial over sensitive subjects such as immigration and abortion; just your standard republican except for being a lot more mouthy. 

But, I don't see anything that equated to the sensationalist comments i've been seeing on here such as America being doomed?  Moving out of the country etc? 

Â