U.S. Politics

maqroll

I was a good boxer, great boxer, could have gone to the olympics. One of the best at my age, not my words, the words of a world champions. Lots of shark attacks at the moment, makes you wonder.

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The head to heads with Trump and Biden are going to be fascinating, I mean horrific, but entertaining.

Trump won't turn up. There will be an excuse like "Biden won't take a drug test".

Hunter Biden guilty on all 3 charges. Not sure it qualifies as politics but I'm sure it will be in the election debates and media stuff.

42 minutes ago, sne said:

Hunter Biden guilty on all 3 charges. Not sure it qualifies as politics but I'm sure it will be in the election debates and media stuff.

It helps Biden in the sense that if he were pulling the strings of the justice system to get Trump convicted then surely he’d have had his son’s case thrown out.

6 hours ago, limpid said:

Trump won't turn up. There will be an excuse like "Biden won't take a drug test".

If they don't have them soon Biden won't turn up - they've surely got to think about pulling him out of the race now? He's noticeably dithery and getting more and more confused. 

16 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If they don't have them soon Biden won't turn up - they've surely got to think about pulling him out of the race now? He's noticeably dithery and getting more and more confused. 

I don't know what you are watching, Biden seems to be fine (cognitively) in recent interviews and speeches. But Trump told supporters on the weekend that he didn't care about them he just wants their vote after being unable to pronounce simple words (military) and spinning off into the wrong memorised anecdote.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Good opportunity for Joe to come out and respect decisions of the court. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I actually thought he’s been a lot better recently to be honest but it’s not as if either candidate are fighting fit

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Good opportunity for Joe to come out and respect decisions of the court. 

He’s already put out a statement doing that

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Well the right will be loving it, it means Hunter will unlikely become president now in November….oh wait!!!

1 hour ago, limpid said:

I don't know what you are watching,

He looked on his last legs at the D-day stuff. If he had a car you wouldn't let him drive it.

I doubt very much that either he or Trump will be with us by 2028.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He looked on his last legs at the D-day stuff. If he had a car you wouldn't let him drive it.

I doubt very much that either he or Trump will be with us by 2028.

2028? We need them to “not be with us” now 🙄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, limpid said:

I don't know what you are watching, Biden seems to be fine (cognitively) in recent interviews and speeches. But Trump told supporters on the weekend that he didn't care about them he just wants their vote after being unable to pronounce simple words (military) and spinning off into the wrong memorised anecdote.

Same speech where he debuted his newest single, Electric Boats & Sharks 🤣

• Haha 1

New wonders to consider.

Can a felon be commander in chief?

Can a felon receive presidential security briefings?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Same speech where he debuted his newest single, Electric Boats & Sharks 🤣

He's been spinning that one out for a few months now. He sometimes gets all the best words in the right order. Except "electrocution" - he can't say that one.

14 minutes ago, limpid said:

New wonders to consider.

Yes is the answer to both, alas 🙄

The only requirement for receiving security briefings is to have been elected POTUS. You hold the office, you get the briefings. End of. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, limpid said:

New wonders to consider.

Well, he's only convicted by a court in New York, not a federal court, so if Trump wins, I expect his first action will be trying to remove New York from the United States and declaring war on them and their fake courts. 

15 minutes ago, limpid said:

He's been spinning that one out for a few months now. He sometimes gets all the best words in the right order. Except "electrocution" - he can't say that one.

Not a fan so I’m not up-to-date on his catalog 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â