maqroll

On 20/10/2024 at 19:32, sidcow said:

6 damn minutes too late 😞😞

On 20/10/2024 at 20:22, Jon said:

This is now known as a TonyH29

except the bedroom where 6 mins early is known as a Tonyh29 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AJ said:

I can't understand why they let him work at McDonald's. 

Preparing him for his prison duties which will be similar after he’s lost his only hope of staying out of jail with the election.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

For a supposed billionaire I can never understand why he wears such ill-fitting clothing. He's like an orange Tony Xia

Old school American oversized suits. Not a great look, but still better than some kids in skinny suits with trousers above their ankles.

Fashion eh? 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Old school American oversized suits. Not a great look, but still better than some kids in skinny suits with trousers above their ankles.

Fashion eh? 

NFL in the early 2000s was superb for that. Massive blokes in massive suits

https://www.facebook.com/NFLThrowback/posts/draft-day-suits-in-the-2000s-were-something-else-2023-nfldraft-starts-thursday-a/6134695119902324/

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Love it. It's funny to think that in 20 years time we will all think we looked like a bunch of idiots back in 2024. 

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

He's the most preposterous human being I've ever seen, every now and then I sit back and let it sink in, it's absolutely insane that anyone could look at him and think 'yeah, that's who I want in charge'.  Just utterly bizarre, I've got just about enough faith in the American people to believe that Harris will win comfortably in the end.

I totally agree with your first sentence. 

Sadly, not your second. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I totally agree with your first sentence. 

Sadly, not your second. 

Yeah this is where I am and whilst I keep seeing people say the latest polls are skewed towards republicans (and even then I think this is being done on purpose so they can say the Election was stolen again), I'm very nervous of it all currently.

4 hours ago, andyjsg said:

Yeah this is where I am and whilst I keep seeing people say the latest polls are skewed towards republicans (and even then I think this is being done on purpose so they can say the Election was stolen again), I'm very nervous of it all currently.

Try having to live through it here at Ground Zero🙄

Worth pointing out that polling as of late has been largely Republican-leaning, today several neutral polls were released, and what do you know - they're reporting the same trends as a month ago before the republicans tried to use polling as a tool to show how awesome they were.

Edited by magnkarl

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m not sure the national polling matters, it’s not about who gets the most votes.

It definitely doesn't. There's about four or five states that matter, the rest is just filler. 

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m not sure the national polling matters, it’s not about who gets the most votes.

its the same story in the major swing states, as it was a month or so ago, Harris ahead in enough of them according to the more neutral polling up in 4 down in 2.

Nebraska's 2nd District may come into play, very little polling but its thoughtto lead to Harris and Nebraska is one of the states that distributes its electoral college seats by district not state

12 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I think my overall point was that people were freaking out about polling leaning Republican as of late, and then when we get some actual neutral polls they show exactly the same as last month - even in the key battlegrounds.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

Maybe eight with Florida.

Yes Florida is possibly coming into play and that was before it got windy, the hurricane situation and De Santis' response can't be helping either.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â