U.S. Politics

maqroll

23 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

The never ending posting of little clips with no context (by both sides) is a major reason why the world is in such a polarised mess in my view. 

That said. I have no idea what the context could be for that to make any kind of sense. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

What does this mean? 

It mean she's sick of having to get her Villa shirts through that **** webstore as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

What does this mean? 

They make uniforms for professional sports teams and also all sorts of licensed gear sold to the public. Currently roundly hated in 🇺🇸 for the rubbish uniforms they rolled out this season for Major League Baseball 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

They make uniforms fit professional sports teams and also all sorts of licensed gear sold to the public. Currently roundly hated in 🇺🇸 for the rubbish uniforms they rolled out this season for Major League Baseball 

They have uniforms for rounders now? No wonder people are annoyed.

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

You've misread me. I wrote 'America' as a way of trying to differentiate between the entire nation and the establishment, the system, 'the man'. Obviously there are significant numbers of Americans who do have a conscience and a sense of moral rights and humanity, who do care about Palestinians. The problem, and my point, is 'America', the big picture, the government and the establishment and system and all of that, doesn't. America's interests and a peaceful Palestine do not align, and therefore it does not care about dead Palestinians.

Probably better to use “Washington” to represent the establishment, the system, the man. Definitely more precise and less open to misinterpretation 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, magnkarl said:

And to think about how Trump slandered McCain. When Trump publicly 💩 all over a decorated POW and got away with it unscathed I knew things were terribly askew. Going after the military like that would have automatically disqualified any GOP candidate pre-Trump, but the MAGAts proved their hypocrisy and the rest is shameful history 

Netanyahu is in Congress right now giving a speech. I'm astonished. He's a war criminal and he's getting a standing ovation for every lie and point he makes from the most powerful politicians in the world. Unbelievable.

They even applauded when he demonized the international court for accusing him of starving people in Gaza.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Netanyahu is in Congress right now giving a speech. I'm astonished. He's a war criminal and he's getting a standing ovation for every lie and point he makes from the most powerful politicians in the world. Unbelievable.

They even applauded when he demonized the international court for accusing him of starving people in Gaza.

Do you not know how strong the Jewish lobby is in the US? Political suicide if you pointed his war crimes out. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Do you not know how strong the Jewish lobby is in the US? Political suicide if you pointed his war crimes out. 

I'm aware, but I probably don't understand what it means in real terms and how it looks. 

The bit that frightens me is they look like sycophants to a nutjob.

We finally hit our President Camacho moment. An entertainment star of a fictional sport promoting a reality-TV politician whose nearly every word is bad fiction. Matt Judge predicted it all long ago.

If Hulk Hogan ran for president he'd win in a landslide. 

That's not a joke, it's actually the truth. Says a lot about the state of American politics. If Arnie was American born he would already be president.

Edited by villa89
  • Confused 1

Just now, villa89 said:

If Hulk Hogan ran for president he'd win in a landslide. 

That's not a joke, it's actually the truth. Says a lot about the state of American politics.

Not a chance in hell. Zero. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â