U.S. Politics

maqroll

52 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

looks like from this footage that the protection officer on the roof got his shot off first , but missed  , but maybe that was enough  to have caused Trump to move resulting in Crooks shot missing the intended target ? 

Good theory could be. But man trump is one lucky man that easily could have been fatal.

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

The Democrats are more worried about not losing loads of seats, they know they've lost the presidency already. Anyone who could replace Half dead Joe knows that they are on a hiding to nothing. They will just wait for four years' time when the Democrats will have a very good chance to win after four years of Trump. 

Seats? In the mid term, they crushed the republicans yet it seems the voting population seems to prefer to re-elect a crook instead of a frail old man.

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Seats? In the mid term, they crushed the republicans yet it seems the voting population seems to prefer to re-elect a crook instead of a frail old man.

Apart from being a crook, Trump is also a frail old man.

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

looks like from this footage that the protection officer on the roof got his shot off first , but missed  , but maybe that was enough  to have caused Trump to move resulting in Crooks shot missing the intended target ? 

It's absolutely astonishing to me that they knew there was a shooter, they're tracking him, and they aren't immediately rushing to cover Trump and get him off the stage

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's absolutely astonishing to me that they knew there was a shooter, they're tracking him, and they aren't immediately rushing to cover Trump and get him off the stage

I wonder if they had doubts whether he was potentially a cop and didn’t want to shoot first just in case (which is unusual for the Americans I must say) 

On 13/07/2024 at 19:55, Pongo Waring said:

Disturbing how a cynical fabrication can explode into virtual reality, even for a few hours. All East-Asian decent people in the country were put in a heightened state of danger as long as this rumor was floating around on the internet.

39 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

By a judge appointed by Trump. The US legal system is so batshit.

The nihilism pushed by the Right for the last 30 years is now our default reality. Trump is on audio tape confessing to the crime. Now watch all the other cases and judgements against him melt away. The coronation might as well start this week.

I don't know why the headlines isn't Judge hand-picked by Trump throws out classified documents case. It could go all the way up to the supreme court which is maga dominated and it would be after the election anyway.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

The nihilism pushed by the Right for the last 30 years is now our default reality. Trump is on audio tape confessing to the crime. Now watch all the other cases and judgements against him melt away. The coronation might as well start this week.

And it happened systematically over decades, starting with a plan laid out by that bastard Lee Atwater. They played the long game to perfection 🤬

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I don't know why the headlines isn't Judge hand-picked by Trump throws out classified documents case. It could go all the way up to the supreme court which is maga dominated and it would be after the election anyway.

As the saying goes, elections have consequences, and perhaps the most significant consequence is judicial appointments 

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

He's going to win isn't he? I cannot believe so many people are so stupid.

Blame the democrats for that. They have totally cocked up the whole process leaving biden in charge

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Blame the democrats for that. They have totally cocked up the whole process leaving biden in charge

Agree. This will be the biggest “snatch defeat from jaws of victory” moment since England blew a 13-colony lead 248 years ago 🤣

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

No, Trump was reaching for his ear after the 1st gunshot, that was the one that hit. I think the shooter got 3 shots off before the snipers responded.

I reckon he registered as a Republican voter just to throw people off the scent. Odd to have given to a Dem cause in 2021 then register Republican. Have they confirmed the dates he registered? Wouldn't be surprised if it was in the planning process for this. 

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I reckon he registered as a Republican voter just to throw people off the scent. Odd to have given to a Dem cause in 2021 then register Republican. Have they confirmed the dates he registered? Wouldn't be surprised if it was in the planning process for this. 

Or maybe it’s as simple as a 20-year old (or even younger, haven’t seen his age at time of registration) not knowing his arse from a hole in the ground and changing his mind

I have also seen much speculation that the $15 donation was actually made by his grandfather. Take that FWIW 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

Vance is one of the major intellectual forces behind Trumpism / MAGA these days. Quite a dangerous character imo, a lot less of a clown than many of the other MAGA characters.

Also an extreme opponent of Ukraine aid. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â