U.S. Politics

maqroll

Posted (edited)

It makes it more likely that MAGA loons will take to the streets and riot. That's where it seems we're heading.

We have a pro-Palestinian camp on our University campus. The other night the rich frat boys who support Trump showed up and started fighting and smashing shit up.

Edited by TheAuthority

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

It makes it more likely that MAGA loons will take to the streets and riot. That's where it seems we're heading.

We have a pro-Palestinian camp on our University campus. The other night the rich frat boys who support Trump showed up and started fighting and smashing shit up.

They’ve certainly been fantasizing about it for long enough, January 6, 2021 was a while ago 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

They’ve certainly been fantasizing about it for long enough, January 6, 2021 was a while ago 

Fantasy is the perfect word. They seem to dream about "taking back the country" and creating a white ethno-state.

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, colhint said:

He won't be sent down. Forget politics it's a non violent crime by a 77 year old. Nowhere in the western world would be be sent down. But the US being representative by a convicted felon. Well that's something else.

This is just not true. There was a bloke in Hampshire convicted of fraud at 72 who got 2 and a half years earlier this year.

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

This is just not true. There was a bloke in Hampshire convicted of fraud at 72 who got 2 and a half years earlier this year.

Was said bloke in Hampshire a former POTUS? 😉

6 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Was said bloke in Hampshire a former POTUS? 😉

I’m not challenging that part, I'm challenging the assertion than no western country would jail a 77 year old for a non violent crime. It’s utter nonsense

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I’m not challenging that part, I'm challenging the assertion than no western country would jail a 77 year old for a non violent crime. It’s utter nonsense

I know, I was just busting your ⚽⚽⚽🍻

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Think you’ll probably find a huge amount of US citizens currently incarcerated for non-violent crimes. Does Clinton’s 3 strike rule still apply?

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, bickster said:

That's fair I'm   hoping he will get jail time

Edited by colhint
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

House arrest is a more likely outcome I would suggest. 

In a five star resort at MAL…. 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Cœur d'Alène

Are you based in that area? If so you are almost a neighbour. Occasionally I pop down to Spokane.

Posted (edited)

Nah bud. I'm in Denver these days.

I just saw a doc about Cœur d'Alène and it's a town that was founded by the clan and is sort of ground zero for the creation of a white ethno-state. MAGA heaven.

I'll see if I can find the doc.

Edit: Found it.

Edited by TheAuthority

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â