U.S. Politics

maqroll

On 17/02/2024 at 22:26, NurembergVillan said:

Just in case you were wondering, Donald Trump has launched a sneaker collection. And it's **** awful 😂

Ermmm he might get sued again…

IMG_1915.jpeg

Apparently they are very litigious about it and win.

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Musk isn't that cash rich either though is he?

It’s all relative, he could lose 99% of his wealth and still be a billionaire.

A few mouse clicks and he can sell a fraction of his Tesla shares for tens of millions. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

A few mouse clicks and he can sell a fraction of his Tesla shares for tens of millions. 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It'll be worth a fortune because it is a self selecting group of the gullible all primed and ready for a good grifting. The return on the advertising of penis enlargement pumps on there must be epic.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Genie said:

Yes, but every time he sells Tesla stock, the price crashes. As most of his wealth is in Tesla stock, Ii reality it's not true.

16 hours ago, Genie said:

And has he has promised investors that he will never do that, he'd just be making the prosecution's case when they come after his ponzi..And yes, he's already done that and crashed the price.

5 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yep, came here to post the very same thing. I thought at first maybe he was going for a laugh, but no. He went straight to glory to god and was dead serious.

1 hour ago, Straggler said:

Yep, came here to post the very same thing. I thought at first maybe he was going for a laugh, but no. He went straight to glory to god and was dead serious.

Me too. I thought he was going with sarcasm initially, then realised he was being deadly serious.

13 hours ago, maqroll said:

Liz Truss dazzling the hardcore at CPAC

She pretty much just said that everyone thought her policies were dogshit in front of a load of people who have probably never even heard of her.  What an absolute bell end.

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

She pretty much just said that everyone thought her policies were dogshit in front of a load of people who have probably never even heard of her.  What an absolute bell end.

I don't think she was ever on of life's great thinkers

“Can you imagine being attacked on your economic policies by the inventor of Bidenomics?  Talk about offensive!”  :crylaugh:

Your policies spiked interest rates, sent the nations’ currency tumbling and severely damaged the nation’s reputation for economic stability overnight.  Yes, I can imagine having your policies attacked for that by pretty much anyone, let alone someone who has overseen the best post-Covid recovery of any major economy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â