U.S. Politics

maqroll

America is a giant experiment in to what the outcome of a society that operates entirely on cold hard greed would be. Turns out it works out really well for some people and **** every thing else. Including truth, integrity, basic humanity.

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

America is a giant experiment in to what the outcome of a society that operates entirely on cold hard greed would be. Turns out it works out really well for some people and **** every thing else. Including truth, integrity, basic humanity.

I think 90% of their problems could be solved by making political lobbying for cash illegal.

It's basically bribery by another name, and it's the nefarious, selfish types who have the baksheesh.

44 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I think 90% of their problems could be solved by making political lobbying for cash illegal.

It's basically bribery by another name, and it's the nefarious, selfish types who have the baksheesh.

It would still happen, just less openly.

9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

It would still happen, just less openly.

It would still happen, but at reduced scale, certainly. 

It clearly happens here, but if anyone finds out about the brown envelope, it's curtains for your career.

Politicians are scumbags who will say anything, things they don't believe to get into office. I'd rather they be lying to get the public vote, than lying to get the corporate cash.

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Catastrophic climate change.

100% of the GOP candidates don't believe in climate change. They were asked during the debate.

I mean , obviously at least some of them do, but that's a party line.

• Sad 1

BBC Breakfast just interviewed a Trump supporter outside the Jail. 

He said he could tell us right now that if Trump was just playing Golf and not trying to become President again this arrest wouldn't have happened. 

Interviewer "How do you know that?" 

Redneck "I know it for a fact" 

Interviewer "How?" 

Long pause, looks away, looks back

"Because I'm an intelligent man" 

Being a Brummie I'm hesitant to mention the accent but the southern drawl didn't really help much either. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

A few months back there was one of his supporters that was spouting rubbish and the reporter corrected every incorrect statement they made (stuff about Obama not being American). Then reporter asked if there is anything at all Trump could do that would cause you to not vote for him, the reply was no.

What a massive cult

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â