U.S. Politics

maqroll

Maybe AI and photoshop are the only ways that Trump would lose a few of his MAGA base if they believed these were real which given their willingness to believe anything on the internet and many of them having distaste for the Pride movement…

• Haha 1

No talk about Trumps latest court appearance?

I thought it was funny how when he was in court in New York he flew in from Florida.

When he’s in court in Florida he’s immediately flew back out to New York.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

No talk about Trumps latest court appearance?

I thought it was funny how when he was in court in New York he flew in from Florida.

When he’s in court in Florida he’s immediately flew back out to New York.

It's weird because it's on all the front pages here but it's surprisingly devoid of excitement as an event. I think Trump Fatigue is real. I live in an area where there are a few Trump MAGA extremists, and even they seem to have scaled down their stupid flags, etc. in some cases. All the supposed right-wing promises of civil unrest and violence have fallen blessedly flat so far. That does scare me tho because the ones we don't see are the dangerous ones. But the huge crowds of promised protestors simply have not shown up apart from at the courthouse in MIami. There was supposed to be Proud Boys event -- never happened.

Despite Calls for Protests, Trump Arraignment Draws Only Colorful Crowds

It was the second time that Donald J. Trump had called for action at a court appearance this year, only to have his invitation receive a less-than-robust response.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

Yeah just getting bored of the recent GOP ranting…Biden is senile and unable to do the duties required of a President to now he’s a dictator and criminal mastermind. The GOP can’t make their mind up…

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Hmmm slightly disingenuous headline by the tweeter leaving the rest of the wording which is the same position US has had for some time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Hmmm slightly disingenuous headline by the tweeter leaving the rest of the wording which is the same position US has had for some time.

unsurprised, he is a pretty conservative twitter media guy. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â