U.S. Politics

maqroll

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I believe yhere's a 3rd one coming later this year as well for his phonecall asking Georgia to find a specific number of votes. 

So 3 indictments and guilty in a civil sexual assault charge. Quite a year. 

It’s a witch hunt, because the powers that be can’t handle THE TRUTH!

• Haha 2

But he won the election. He's still the president, therefore all those documents were being held legally. This is just the Dems, Libtards and ANTIFA weaponising the justice system to go after Trump because they're all racist against orange people.

Long live the Fuhrer.

8 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I believe there's a 3rd one coming later this year as well for his phonecall asking Georgia to find a specific number of votes. 

So 3 indictments and guilty in a civil sexual assault charge. Quite a year. 

Don't forget the sedition case!

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Has anyone put those 'we got him!' balloons back up yet? They need to be asking to get deflated again when nothing happens.

If that proves to be true, he will be locked up for a very long time, he's supposedly volunteering this information to the ghostwriters working on Meadows autobiography. They didn’t even solicit it, he contacted them. This is after the FBI took back the classified docs he stole, these supposedly refer to the classified docs the FBI didn’t recover.

Expect much shit to fly

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Donald Trump is not going to see the inside of a prison cell on anything other than a Hollywood set or a PR visit in his second term.

He's not getting a second term, there are many reasons why it won't happen. The main one being that he will lose even if he does get the nomination

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Donald Trump is not going to see the inside of a prison cell on anything other than a Hollywood set or a PR visit in his second term.

I know it’s not really possible but imagine if he was able to get a second term…America would be screwed.

Just now, bickster said:

He's not getting a second term, there are many reasons why it won't happen. The main one being that he will lose even if he does get the nomination

Exactly, there are so many reasons why he wouldn’t get enough votes even if he got the nomination as you say.  Trump is the dream opposition ticket for Biden in 2024.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

My comment was less about the likelihood of his getting a second term, and more about his not going to jail.

10 minutes ago, Chindie said:

My comment was less about the likelihood of his getting a second term, and more about his not going to jail.

Whilst you’re probably right in terms of an ex President, there’s been plenty of rich powerful people locked up that beforehand you’d have thought would never be (Epstein, Weinstein etc).

Whats the most realistic worst case scenario for Trump, some sort of house arrest at one of his mansions?

After the rape case his popularity went up. My fear is that this will galvanize Republicans.

He is the master of chaos, the truth then gets lost and he and his cult are left shouting the loudest "FAKE NEWS" "WITCH-HUNT" etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

After the rape case his popularity went up. My fear is that this will galvanize Republicans.

He is the master of chaos, the truth then gets lost and he and his cult are left shouting the loudest "FAKE NEWS" "WITCH-HUNT" etc.

His popularity went up in the right wing side of the GOP but not America overall.  His MAGA crew will be emboldened, the anything but the left will vote behind gritted teeth for him but there is a whole raft of people in the middle won’t given everything.  He can’t realistically get enough yes votes from the groups I said to win imo.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

His popularity went up in the right wing side of the GOP but not America overall.  His MAGA crew will be emboldened, the anything but the left will vote behind gritted teeth for him but there is a whole raft of people in the middle won’t given everything.  He can’t realistically get enough yes votes from the groups I said to win imo.

Hope you're right bud 👍

• Like 1

In fairness, even if the great spectre of Trump is defeated, the US is still **** because of the absolutely mental state of the right in that country. Even though the other candidates are all in general more respectable and professional in their manner they all still are tickling the mentalist bollocks of the Republican party. You'll get less outright absurdity but the same time the same policies are coming - the same Christian fundamentalist, culture war, tax cut the rich bollocks.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â