30 minutes ago, bickster said:

She’ll have a new stupid name by tomorrow 

Haley Failey. 

Can I have $50,000 please Mr Trump. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

She’ll have a new stupid name by tomorrow 

He has supposedly said she's not attractive enough for him to consider as a running mate because of her complexion. 

Icky Nikki.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

Trump encouraged her to run. She splits the moderate Republican vote. 

Yep, still means he’s going to troll her…

Polling at 3% it’s not much of a split anyway, she’ll be out of the primary race pretty quickly I assume and I guess she knows that. She’ll just be using this as a platform for some other eventual office.

Edited by nick76

23 hours ago, il_serpente said:

He has supposedly said she's not attractive enough for him to consider as a running mate because of her complexion. 

Icky Nikki.

He'll just use her full birth name, Nimrata Randhawa. 

18 hours ago, nick76 said:

Jim Jordan spouting off again trying to blame Biden yet history and current action   Shows his true colours again, which is nothing new…

Bidens EPA authorized what amounted to chemical warfare on US citizens. I guess he wanted to get near par with Obama after his assault on the Gulf of Mexico during his presidency.

Water contamination has been detected 60miles away, while the airborn portion of the deliberate burning has spread who knows where. Mostly easterly winds, so thankfully blowing away from my direction, I guess. A plethora of rail and EPA officials should see prison time for this. However, similar to Flint, what happens will do so on the go slow as the people most directly affected are not wealthy.

4 hours ago, villakram said:

Bidens EPA authorized what amounted to chemical warfare on US citizens. I guess he wanted to get near par with Obama after his assault on the Gulf of Mexico during his presidency.

Water contamination has been detected 60miles away, while the airborn portion of the deliberate burning has spread who knows where. Mostly easterly winds, so thankfully blowing away from my direction, I guess. A plethora of rail and EPA officials should see prison time for this. However, similar to Flint, what happens will do so on the go slow as the people most directly affected are not wealthy.

Once the train had derailed the options they were left with was to release the chemical cargo or wait for an explosion to release it for them. 

The train regulation designed to prevent this kind of thing happening was removed by Trump because train safety is just too expensive apparently. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villakram said:

While problems with choosing the least worst solution, the real culprits that caused this disaster was before the train derailed

Hard to criticise the people trying to find solutions yet not holding to account the people who enabled the problem to happen…

• Like 2

On 15/02/2023 at 01:54, nick76 said:

Jim Jordan spouting off again trying to blame Biden yet history and current action   Shows his true colours again, which is nothing new…

Republicans in the affected area will still vote GOP. Even when confronted with the evidence of GOP neglect or malfeasance, they will either ignore it or call it "fake news". All that matters to the GOP base is culture war hysteria and owning the Libs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villakram said:

Awesome info. coming out about how Biden apparently ordered the shooting down of hobby balloons to demonstrate strength. Better than a murdering a car full of civilian I suppose. 

So he doesn't shoot them down and he's weak and not decisive enough. 

He does shoot the down and he's stupid. 

Maybe he should have just shot them down.... a bit. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Trump would have shot down the biggliest balloon.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, sidcow said:

If this is the biggest line of attack they have on Biden he must be doing surprisingly well. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

If this is the biggest line of attack they have on Biden he must be doing surprisingly well. 

This inflation reduction scheme they've introduced in America is astonishing.  All sorts of inward investment is being created, masses of manufacturing is going back into America. 

I wish to god our mob could do anything approaching this but they've sent us bust and are far too scared of anything other than being repeatedly raped by the free market economy. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â