U.S. Politics

maqroll

Going to the big island. I went there when I young, but I am happy to return with my wife. Extremely expensive though! We are stopping in LA for a couple days as well to go to Disneyland. I spent a lot of my childhood there. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Going to the big island. I went there when I young, but I am happy to return with my wife. Extremely expensive though! We are stopping in LA for a couple days as well to go to Disneyland. I spent a lot of my childhood there. 

In Disneyland?  That would certainly explain your distorted view of reality!;)

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

What's Tillerson done recently? Presumably there is a reason to dump him now.

As Bicks said, he seems to have been the one (now former) member of the US administration who came out in support of what May said yesterday,

On 3/9/2018 at 15:03, Czechlad said:

I'm going to Hawaii next week for my honeymoon, so I hope this puts the fear of North Korea bombing hawaii to bed. 

Congrats and enjoy!

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Trump seems to have been cold on Tillerson for months, but it has to be said that the timing looks pretty suspicious from this end. I guess we should be thankful that at least it isn't John Bolton replacing him. 

Bolton will slither in once McMaster leaves.

16 minutes ago, snowychap said:

As Bicks said, he seems to have been the one (now former) member of the US administration who came out in support of what May said yesterday,

Looking into it it seems like he may have been asked to go on Friday (according to the Washington Post anyway) so the Russia comments might be more someone no longer giving a shit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Looking into it it seems like he may have been asked to go on Friday (according to the Washington Post anyway) so the Russia comments might be more someone no longer giving a shit.

Someone who works for the state department was interviewed on CNN, and said that Tillerson found out he'd been sacked by checking Twitter today....

Edited by Davkaus

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â